Mosquitos. Or, If You Prefer, Mosquitoes.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

One of those suckers almost did me in last Christmas so yes, I take them very seriously.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
"Clobetasol Propionate"

I got some, used it and had excellent results.

• Like 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

"Clobetasol Propionate"

I got some, used it and had excellent results.

Thanks for the tip, since I have some here in my ditty bag that I seldom use anymore. When I'm too lazy or involved to 'hot spoon' an irritating bite I usually resort to the more ineffective "Sting-Eze" external analgesic applicator stick or use a 9v. powered therapik which alleviates the very small bites. I now hope to add 'Clobbering Time' to my arsenal since I seem to be 10X more appealing to the little suckers than is my wife.  

BluesDude
Posted
Posted

Mosquitos are the Minnesota state bird.

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Mosquitos are the Minnesota state bird.

A friend was transferred to Minneapolis, when I called and asked how he was,he said, "Minnesota has two seasons.  Winter and August".  Then he told me,  "The flies come in August"

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I did forum searches using both spellings and found nothing. Both spellings are included in the title to make this thread easy to find for future searchers.  

Just a heads up

In the search box there is a drop down of choices, one being google site search which works the best. One spelling has 64 results and the other I think 50.   :thumbsup:

post-1-0-64645400-1450771688_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Nephi
Posted
Posted

​Quite a few years ago I lived on a very small island in Masbate province. This place had no electric power at all. As such a mosquito net had to be used at night or be eaten alive. But even during the day I think those little monsters just waited for me behind every bush and building! Must be something about American blood that they liked down there and they were a constant irritant. 

Now living in Central Luzon. for about 12 years and not much problem with them where we are. Naturally we have screens on all doors and windows here and it makes a huge difference.

Nephi

• Like 1