Just A Thank You.

RBM
Posted
Posted

I would like to say thank you to DH and JP for a very good day together yesterday.I managed to get everything done which I wanted to do and we still had a few hours left for a chinwag.I will also like to say how efficient the people are at Immigration in Dumaguete. They use common sense rather than sticking to rules which are at best ambiguous. A very good day all around.

Hope to catch you guys next time again.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I would like to say thank you to DH and JP for a very good day together yesterday.I managed to get everything done which I wanted to do and we still had a few hours left for a chinwag.I will also like to say how efficient the people are at Immigration in Dumaguete. They use common sense rather than sticking to rules which are at best ambiguous. A very good day all around.

Hope to catch you guys next time again.

It will be in February as I am away in January will let you know.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I would like to say thank you to DH and JP

You are welcome and thank you for dropping by our wonderful little city.  See what all these other fine forum members are missing?  (And that waitress did look fine when she took her uniform off). . . .

. .

. .

. .

AND put on her normal, going home clothes  :xmas_girl (1):  (I am sure some had their mind elsewhere so I thought I better straighten them out.)

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Jack do you remember the conversation we had with that Canadian woman? Surprised I got home haha.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Jack do you remember the conversation we had with that Canadian woman? Surprised I got home haha.

Did she still respect you in the morning after??