So! This Is Christmas?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-50361700-1450579029.gif Hmmm, now all the P....take seems over, can I tell you a little something I thought was Cute. When I went to the Sori, Sori, Last Evening, one of the 10/11 year old little ladies was intrigued about these lights.

She asked Where from? How Much? and why were they up so high? How long do the batteries last cos cos they are expensive? Well I smiled and as this is a Pretty quick young lady I sat and though about it for a few moments, Well ******* My wife got them from a friend at work. I really don't know how much they cost. they are up High so the Dogs don't get them ( Never was I going to say, so you little blighters can nick them)  

Then she hit me with one I would not have thought about. So Who changes the batteries? Eeeeer How do you explain to a 10/11 year old that they are wired to the garden Lamps and if you try and remove one you may get a Shock from the bare wire you leave. So I just said, OH! that will be me then when they are dead. But Sir you said last time you don't clean Windows cos you Shouldn't climb Ladders.

Where do I go with this one now?

JGF I am in the Christmas Spirit but sometimes my Little friends, beat me to Death.post-2148-0-64785200-1450579732.png

post-2148-0-29841600-1450579752_thumb.jp Jackpost-2148-0-98680500-1450579776_thumb.pn  :hystery:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
How do you explain to a 10/11 year old that they are wired to the garden Lamps

They may not understand that but they will surely understand: We plug 'em into the neighbors electric.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

How do you explain to a 10/11 year old that they are wired to the garden Lamps

They may not understand that but they will surely understand: We plug 'em into the neighbors electric.

Oh Yes say no More, we seem to get a lot of that around here, one reason I had the meter moved. saved me quite a bit, I was tapped some time ago when it was 150+ meters away on the main Road.