Expats Do You Think Some Filipinos Are Noisy? Well Some Practice At It!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Some of you guys may have suspected this all along..... Today the Philippines-Expat forum undercover camera crew got exclusive photos showing top secret karaoke sound system testing in action!! They all go to 11.

post-285-0-75888000-1450407166_thumb.jpgpost-285-0-75888000-1450407166_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Some of you guys may have suspected this all along..... Today the Philippines-Expat forum undercover camera crew got exclusive photos showing top secret karaoke sound system testing in action!! They all go to 11.

attachicon.gif309965_10151277883323253_247337287_n.jpgattachicon.gif309965_10151277883323253_247337287_n.jpg

For the past week we have had a disco near here every night. Yes they are noisy.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

For the past week we have had a disco near here every night. Yes they are noisy.

Apparently it is a Filipino thing post-2148-0-60169100-1450408839.gif the louder the Music? and the amount of Lechons is the Guide to how good a do it is and  adds to the Social standing  :unsure:  But what do we know?

Having said that, to me, it is not just the Volume but the choice of Music? ( Music did I say?) 

Jack :unsure:

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

thais are similarly inflicted.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Apparently it is a Filipino thing attachicon.gifScratch head.gif the louder the Music? and the amount of Lechons is the Guide to how good a do it is and  adds to the Social standing  :unsure:  But what do we know?

Having said that, to me, it is not just the Volume but the choice of Music? ( Music did I say?) 

Basil brush BOOM BOOM

Apparently this sound blaster is heading to Dumaguete to prowl the streets with Christmas carols. Wondering if they will park in front of Jack's house for a week.

attachicon.gifsound blaster.jpg

Haha wouldn`t fit up his road so I think he is safe.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Apparently it is a Filipino thing attachicon.gifScratch head.gif the louder the Music? and the amount of Lechons is the Guide to how good a do it is and  adds to the Social standing  :unsure:  But what do we know?

Basil brush BOOM BOOM

Apparently this sound blaster is heading to Dumaguete to prowl the streets with Christmas carols. Wondering if they will park in front of Jack's house for a week.

attachicon.gifsound blaster.jpg

Haha wouldn`t fit up his road so I think he is safe.

Gonna get me a noise evaporator but a BIG UN post-2148-0-91193100-1450416931.jpg  send their noise back and get a Speaker Quake or maybe blow it up. :hystery:

Can't keep a good man Down EH?

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
Now is it just my wife, her relatives and our neighbors?

Two of my wife's sister-in-laws and a nephew are deaf (or at least have major hearing problems) and they all are in their early 40s.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I woke up later than usual today-REASON no local Disco last night= nothing to moan about today haha.

• Like 3