Paying Bills Online

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Jolly, great info, and would probably be great for someone who lives far from town, or might have mobility problems. But I have found bill paying extremely easy and pain free here. (one of the few things :hystery: ) We have a "Bayad" center at our local credit union. We can pay every bill we have there. Just walk 50 meters down the road, take a number, sit in the aircon (watch the eye candy) and its done.

Bills can also be paid at most 7-11, and every Hypermart, PureGold and Walter Mart has a bill paying center, so you can pay bills while you shop.

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

That is an excellent tip for people that use PayPall ..... however I closed my account with them years ago when I found out they knew more about me than I knew myself ..... and they kept asking for more and more info or they would close my account ..... :unsure: :merrychristmas: .......... :cheersty:

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

That is an excellent tip for people that use PayPall ..... however I closed my account with them years ago when I found out they knew more about me than I knew myself ..... and they kept asking for more and more info or they would close my account ..... :unsure: :merrychristmas: .......... :cheersty:

I have used paypal for years and no problem. It makes no difference what credit card processor one uses at some stage one must give details, it's the law just like remittance companies must hold details of those using their service.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I found I could pay many of my bills using BPI online banking. 

• Like 1