Expat Wars Move To Youtube

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

Also the odd looks (photo bomb) Henry at Life Beyond the Sea gets from the locals as he plows through crowds with his little cutie at a festival or market place with his 5 foot selfie stick. That's more entertaining to me than the fact that he "intellectualizes" simple common sense info about the Philippines-but I gotta admit-he's got lots of minions followers that play into this MO and it gives him an income stream so kudos for that angle he plays.

Edited by Hey Steve

• 2 weeks later...
chico2663
Posted
Posted (edited)

i am face book friends with all the above.Brit has never said anything bad about the phil. He just said he made a mistake allowing jack's wife to know how much he had saved because she felt his money was hers. As far as nut case peter ;I think it is funny his and reeky's love affair.

Edited by chico2663

chico2663
Posted
Posted

What I don't understand is how people are willing to pay these guys $25 per question.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

One video I watched last night he said there are no mosquitoes in the Philippines 

There may be something to that if you spend all your time on the beach.  I find very, very few mosquitoes in areas where there is a strong salt air.  Or maybe they just don't breed in salinated water.  Couldn't say.

Sunny and with breeze/wind beach?

Mosquitos don't like such  (except tiger mosquitos don't avoid sun).