A Friend Ended A 2 Year Search ( For A Tricycle)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

With over 2.000 Tricycles in Dumageute, to choose from, a friend spent 2 years looking For one Not anyone But this One.

post-2148-0-66018200-1450769139_thumb.jp  post-2148-0-33135700-1450769162_thumb.jp post-2148-0-01864900-1450769344_thumb.jp  post-2148-0-45385800-1450769369_thumb.jp  he said the game was up but I said Whoa NO! carry on Spying and go for 007 :thumbsup:

Jack :santa laugh:

just a little Pre-Christmas Edit.

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Trike spotting as opposed to train spotting! We need the Ian Allan Book of Dumaguete Tricycles!

Seriously I reckon Duma has the best trikes that I know of in the Philippines - best designed and best regulated of anywhere I have been so far

• Like 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack,

Good post, actually relevant to my own idea/needs for getting around Dumaguete with my new small family to be. 

Do foreigners (expats) have trikes, are we allowed to own them? And if so what about cost of a trike and also insurance costs etc OR in your opinion is it just NOT a good idea?

Anyway my friend, hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas. 

:merrychristmas:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
Do foreigners (expats) have trikes,

It is common enough that a few dozen foreigners have custom made trikes.  Trikes in this context refers to a motorcycle with an attached side car.  There are also some guys with real trikes, as in 3 wheeled motorcycles but these are rare and often expensive.

Most of the guys who have the low end trikes just use them to haul stuff around on the cheap.  They are not fun to drive but more economical than a multicab.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
fixed quote
  • Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

How many people can that carry

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

How many people can that carry

Till it is 4 people on the Roof, :hystery:  Steve it could be 10 or More depending on how Greedy the Driver is

Jack :dance:

Morning All :morning1: