Exit Clearance Certficate In Cebu

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

You have been getting Balikbayan 2 month extensions for p3,000 or they converted you to a travel visa

Semantics.  You can be always right.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Semantics.  You can be always right.

So... three 2-month extensions will get you half a dozen months one way or 6 months the other. Either way, when the time comes, one or the other will be available for about p3k every two months. Got it.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Nutz2U2 said:

BB extensions only.

:89:

• Like 1

Mr. Bobo
Posted
Posted
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 7:58 AM, sonjack2847 said:

I went to the BI in J center mall yesterday for my exit clearance certificate. It was done in just over an hour and I must say that the staff were very helpful and extremely friendly.I only have one gripe and it is that there not enough chairs. This is a very different attitude from them than before maybe they take happy pills or have had customer service lessons.I say well done to them whatever the reason for the improved experience.

If you want a relaxed BI go to the satellite office in Cauayan, Isabela! That's where I have been doing all my tourist visa extensions and exit clearances for the past three years. It's about a 4 hour drive from my home in Nueva Vizcaya. I have been there over a dozen times and there has never been more than one expat in there waiting. I think that one time that I went there may have been two expats. There are only two clerks that work there and a head honcho that comes in at about 11 am to sign off and approve the work (very little) of the two clerks. I am in and out in about an hour. Sometimes I don't even go, I just send my wife and she does it for me. My last tourist visa extension was a 6 month extension and my wife did it for me on her own, my back was bothering me and I didn't want to strain it any further with a 4 hour car drive. I have never had to give my wife any document giving her permission to act on my behalf, they just allow her to do it, now that is relaxed! I always get a chuckle when I look at my receipt and see that I was charged a 500 peso express lane fee even thought I was the only person in there! Ya gotta luv the Philippines!     

• Like 3