Manila Naia Airport Taxi Question

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Another option if you already have plans to stay the night in a Manila Hotel is to make your reservation at the Remington Hotel, part of the Resorts world complex across the road from Terminal 3. They have a free airport shuttle which runs at least every hour which stops at all the terminals. There may be other hotel's close by which have a free shuttle but I don't have any info.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

If I remember right, there is a hotel within walking distance from the airport. Manila Airport Hotel. Check it out and check out any reviews from tripadvisor.com.

• 3 weeks later...
mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 12/26/2015 at 0:56 AM, earthdome said:

Make sure you know which Terminal you are arriving at. In the last year many international flights have been moving from the old Terminal 1 to the new Terminal 3.

At terminal 3 as I recall after you exit the terminal there is a queue for the white taxi's to the right and pickup for the more expensive double the meter rate yellow taxi's on the left.

Wish I had read this before last night.  Got out, hounded everywhere for a taxi, looked for meter taxi, ended up in a yellow taxi/  The fastest thing along the ride was the meter!  620p to Makati.  Traffic was horrendous.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

The fastest thing along the ride was the meter!  620p to Makati.  Traffic was horrendous.

It is not always possible, but I fly through Cebu if I can.  I avoid Manila like the plague.  :tiphat:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Next time I need to take a yellow taxi to the first taxi stand / good place to catch a taxi, outside the airport.:thumbsup:

• Like 1