Single Foreigner Men In Philippines: Reports Of Increased Attractive Filipina Activity

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Thats why I love going to SM malls !

cant understand why the wife dosent like walking through the clothing dept !

• Like 4

chris49
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the reminder.

High time for a visit to Mc Donalds tomorrow morning.

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

My wife finds it highly amusing when the ladyboys working at the mall flirt with me... 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My wife finds it highly amusing when the ladyboys working at the mall flirt with me... 

They were BOYS!?  :xmas_girl (1): Oh my. :santa laugh:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Yeah?  I found it highly amusing when King Tuka tickles me too.....he, he.  Regarding the increase of single foreign males into PI, I would hazard to guess the number of males from other Asian countries are the main invaders.  Even in the mid 90's, it was quite apparent that the Koreans were the majority at White Sand Beach near Puerto Galera, Mindoro.  Many had Filipina companions.  

After all, it's all in their backyard too.  And they have been doing this way before the caucasian male discovered this fresh market.  I must say however, the Aussie and the New Zealanders are the real pioneers of the early Filipina.  If I lived in Darwin, it would be easy for me to do a 50-50 lifestyle, best of both worlds.  

Are you coming or going?  I like that......that down under lifestyle in the tropics.  Good onya Mates!

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Well just to add a Thai influence here - I was walking in Big C Shopping Centre earlier in the week when a middle aged woman walked up beside me 'Where you go, I go  with you?"  I declined for several reasons:

1. I could not remember where I was going

2. Did not know how to get there

3. She was rather ordinary in the looks department.

4. I did not believe her and suggested she go to Specsavers.

• Like 4

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

I'm 56 and in decent shape, walk around a lot to and from the store and at the malls. I have been shocked at how aggressive the woman have become here. Even with the wife with me, they give me openings to communicate with them if I want to. Raising their eyebrows and smiling like they just had a big org......I actually like the attention but can see how difficult it could be for some married men here to stay out of trouble. But you are right, these woman seem to be on a mission and they are more aggressive than they were 8 years ago when I was here. My wife's takes off in the mall headed to the clothes and leaves me to my own devise. Danger! Will Robbins...Danger!!!!

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I'm 56 and in decent shape, walk around a lot to and from the store and at the malls. I have been shocked at how aggressive the woman have become here. Even with the wife with me, they give me openings to communicate with them if I want to. Raising their eyebrows and smiling like they just had a big org......I actually like the attention but can see how difficult it could be for some married men here to stay out of trouble. But you are right, these woman seem to be on a mission and they are more aggressive than they were 8 years ago when I was here. My wife's takes off in the mall headed to the clothes and leaves me to my own devise. Danger! Will Robbins...Danger!!!!

Just take it as a compliment, the older you get, the less frequent the offerings!!!!

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

When they see me, they see "He's a nice old man" or "He reminds me of my Papa".

PS: I'm just 4 months short of 58. I look 88 though.

• Like 1