Thinking Of Buying Transportation

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hi there

i have a Muliticab love it I have it for sale I have had it for a couple of years great shape fully loaded power steering, auto trans, air, streio new tires just had a tune up new oil ready to go , only trouble I live in Kalibo Aklan priced to sell a lot less than your price take payments just need half down i know the ferry price from IloIlo is around P 12 thousand peso to cebu  color is brown the reason i want to sell I bought 2 little trucks ,  do not need it now great on gas I spend around 500 to  600 peso a month on gas I would recomend it for you 

You could always list it in the classified ad section of the forum. (Motor Vehicles)  Anyone looking for a multi cab might look there first.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Other then buying your little run around what offer things must you have to be able to drive on the roads, like insurance, MOT, tax, service, and so on just to be able to drive safe and be safe

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
like insurance, MOT, tax, service, and so on just to be able to drive safe and be safe

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  Steve we live in the PHILIPPINES

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

There must be a few who plays by the rules that is if there are some

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

What part of FEW can you spell? Plenty of Rules here in the PI but...... what part of Follow/Play is the paramount Question 

Just saying Steve. :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

There are many rules, but they are just 'guidelines' until the local bureaucrats create some "Implementing Rules and Regulations".  This means you have a law requiring you to wear a helmet on your motorcycle (as an example) but no agreement on who should enforce it and how, so no one does.

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)

like insurance, MOT, tax, service, and so on just to be able to drive safe and be safe

Steve we live in the PHILIPPINES

What part of FEW can you spell? Plenty of Rules here in the PI but...... what part of Follow/Play is the paramount Question 

Just saying Steve. :thumbsup:

Jack :)

There are many rules, but they are just 'guidelines' until the local bureaucrats create some "Implementing Rules and Regulations".  This means you have a law requiring you to wear a helmet on your motorcycle (as an example) but no agreement on who should enforce it and how, so no one does.

I feel you are all being a little unfair. There are many, many drivers here that abide by the rules, drive courteously and rigorously maintain their vehicles. Jeepney drivers spring immediately to mind. Lets show a little respect, please!  :hystery:

Ken  :tiphat:

Edited by Huggybearman
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I feel you are all being a little unfair. There are many, many drivers here that abide by the rules, drive courteously and rigorously maintain their vehicles. Jeepney drivers spring immediately to mind. Lets show a little respect, please! 

post-2148-0-21856100-1451524102_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...
robert k
Posted
Posted

Any update? I would like to hear about your ride. Mostly when it comes to chop-chop multi-cabs all I have heard is bad wiring and other problems. After all they were probably on road in Japan for 10 years before being sent to a junkyard where they sat for awhile then were chopped up to fit more on a ship and shipped to the Philippines where parts were mixed and matched in their assembly.

I wonder about the value of paying 200k for such a vehicle when a brand new, never chopped up carry pickup with 1.6 liter engine is 465k and an APV passenger van brand new is 575k. Prices from August 2015, latest price list I saw. Did I mention that they have 3 year 100,000 km warrantee? I think this is the route I will go next time rather than the jeep although I enjoyed the jeep.

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

Any update? I would like to hear about your ride. Mostly when it comes to chop-chop multi-cabs all I have heard is bad wiring and other problems. After all they were probably on road in Japan for 10 years before being sent to a junkyard where they sat for awhile then were chopped up to fit more on a ship and shipped to the Philippines where parts were mixed and matched in their assembly.

I wonder about the value of paying 200k for such a vehicle when a brand new, never chopped up carry pickup with 1.6 liter engine is 465k and an APV passenger van brand new is 575k. Prices from August 2015, latest price list I saw. Did I mention that they have 3 year 100,000 km warrantee? I think this is the route I will go next time rather than the jeep although I enjoyed the jeep.

Robert

i really like your comment it makes a lot of sense all I can say is this now with the trouble with LTO and getting new plates for your mulitcab is very hard, i have been waiting 2 years for my plates , and they are still on hold, parts can be a problem also if I had to do it over I would do what you are doing