Liquid Coffee Mate

Lost
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever seen this in the Philippines? It's one of the only things I've never been able to find while I'm over there.

2jdrgw9.png

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry I have never seen that product in any store here either in Cebu or Bacolod ..... :cheersty:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

No.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I have never seen it in Philippines but you brought up memories.  I used to use the French Vanilla flavor.  Ummmm good.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I have seen the powder Coffee Mate in those flavors. Some even "sugar free". Never in liquid form, tho.

Gaisano food mkt in Davao city. My preference is French Vanilla and Hazel nut.

zenweasel
Posted
Posted

I'd love to find it as well.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I don't think it is available here as Coffee Mate is supplied by Nestle and their web site does not list the liquid variety.  Maybe someone wants to write and ask them why?

https://www.nestle.com.ph/brands

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If someone wanted it bad enough  :hystery:  this site says you can order it (and other things) at Amazon and have it shipped by LBC.  Read the details here if you are interested and then let us know how it worked.

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

I use it all the time back in N. America, but it never even occurred to me here. Yikes ! They've got me trained to think/not think like them !  If I don't see things now I automatically assume that they are unavailable or perpetually 'out-of-stock'.

The liquid form is both a luxury item, and requires expensive refrigeration. Probably a very limited market for it in most locales. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
requires expensive refrigeration

We used to buy it off the grocery store shelves and leave it sitting around the coffee room for a couple of days with no refrigeration so I am sure it could be shipped here if someone wanted to put some in a BB box