Now China Wants Okinawa, Site Of U.s. Bases In Japan

Jake
Posted
Posted

We are losing the strategy war and will have to face our incompetence someday. You might think they have to many irons in the fire, but all they do is related to end game. They don't only take the direct route to a problem, they look at all the what ifs and play those angles as well. Look no further than what they have achieved in the last 40 years. the Chinese are patient. Chess at its very best!

Triple LIKE W&M,

Planning and implementing a massive invasion plan to take Okinawa would be a monumental task, for any super power.  It's like US trying to invade Hong Kong -- It may be equally fortified and defended.  I've been a student of naval strategy and I'm spinning my head on how they will achieve victory over both US and Japanese military power already on that island.  Australia will cover our left flank of course. 

Hmm.......let me think about this.  Perhaps you guys can figure it out.  One thing for sure about speaking of the game of Chess, the Chinese are masters of deception.  How will they pull this off?  

• Like 3

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

China doesn't plan on pulling this off. This is just a bouncing ball they want us and others to follow. A distraction from other trophies. They know in the current political situation, if they aim for the stars, they may get a moon. If they get a moon then they have leverage for other chess moves. They split hairs in order to confuse the dummies running some of these countries, including the US. Now I have gotten three different letters telling me china has my personal information. I wonder how many Chinese worry about losing their personal information to the US. What will they do with all the millions of SSN's and other vital statistics on us folks. Only time will tell, but they won't be in a hurry. But it all amounts to leverage. The Chinese are masters of leverage. Mr. Trump has been saying this for twenty years and none would listen. Now they steal our copyrights and duplicate our vehicles. No country in the world has done more to hurt us and got so much given to them as a reward than the Chinese. We gleefully give them our money and our ability to import, export in exchange for what? China wants the P more than any place else. They have been washing the hands of politicians for a long time. Now the Chinese are calling in the debt. The P is going to finance there own demise under the some monetary trade investment that very well could destroy the US dollar. All why fighting for their territorial waters. How does that work? I want to steal your country..oh by the way how would you like to give us millions of dollars as an investment of course. So they build man made islands and figure out a way for the P to pay for it? Ingenious!!! Why not take that money and create jobs, build housing, upgrade the education system so kids can really get ahead. Now that's an investment. Guess I'm just too Naive to wrap my brain around the politics of this world. The US gives it's freedoms away and other countries don't fight for the freedoms they want. Just remember, the Chinese have been buying every speck of gold they can get their hands on. That will be the biggest chess move they ever made. Control the money, control the world.

• Like 5

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ok guys, I don't think it is the end of the world just yet.

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 3