Quality At Cdr King

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have bought things at CDR king before and was quite pleased. In December I bought a couple of light bulbs and a USB light.Well the USB light lasted just over a day and the bulb lasted 10 days.I will think twice now before I buy anything else there.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I have bought things at CDR king before and was quite pleased. In December I bought a couple of light bulbs and a USB light.Well the USB light lasted just over a day and the bulb lasted 10 days.I will think twice now before I buy anything else there.

Well -- that USB light was probably from USA but made in Mexico.......he, he.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well -- that USB light was probably from USA but made in Mexico.......he, he.

Or China more likely

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

They always say there is a warranty period of 7 days or whatever.  Anyone tried to make them exchange a broken item at CDR King?

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

CD-R King router lasted about two months, dash cam just a tad more.

Now just USB sticks.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have 2 year old power supply in my desktop computer, two 2 year old AVR's, a 3 year old wireless router, a 6 month old wireless keyboard & mouse, and two pair of 5 year old earbuds.   I also buy all my blank DVD's from them. 

I also have had some some items not work out so well....

The medium grade price is good advice, in my experience.   :tiphat:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
robert k
Posted
Posted

Only bought microSD card and OTG cable for phone. The quality of the OTG cable surprised me for a 40php item. The microSD card was Kingston class 10 and no problems. I brought just about everything in electronics that I needed with me from the US.

• 2 months later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

In August 2010 I bought a cooling pad there and it has just given up the ghost so not all of their products are poor quality.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 1/2/2016 at 10:56 AM, sonjack2847 said:

In December I bought a couple of light bulbs and a USB light.Well the USB light lasted just over a day and the bulb lasted 10 days.I will think twice now before I buy anything else there.

I bought my first LED light bulbs there and it was strange in that they wrote a date on a little sticker and put in on the base.  I guess that was the warranty expiration.  They did not last.  Started flickering.  I did not bother to return them.

I don't go there anymore unless I really can't find something elsewhere.  Their stupid manual system and receipts are quite amusing, for a "high tech" retailer!