Quality At Cdr King

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I shop at Octagon for my stuff. Never been disappointed.

There's a saying, "cheap is not good and good is not cheap" it's true in most cases.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

I shop at Octagon for my stuff. Never been disappointed.

There's a saying, "cheap is not good and good is not cheap" it's true in most cases.

One of my personal favorite saying is : Good...Fast...Cheap, pick two.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gratefuled said:

"cheap is not good and good is not cheap"

Then there is also a saying that you don't sell something for what its worth, you sell it for what the market will bear.  By that I mean, you can put two identical ladders side by side in Home Depot and charge double for one of them.  Some people will pick the cheapest and some will decide that the higher price must mean higher quality and will buy the more expensive one.  I've seen it done!

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Then there is also a saying that you don't sell something for what its worth, you sell it for what the market will bear.  By that I mean, you can put two identical ladders side by side in Home Depot and charge double for one of them.  Some people will pick the cheapest and some will decide that the higher price must mean higher quality and will buy the more expensive one.  I've seen it done!

One would all such a person "gullible" and maybe offer him a chance to buy a map to a gold mine.

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Cdr King aah yes I have only bought one item from them a security camera which worked fine for over 2 yrs until ants decided to use it as a nest !! I go back there to buy another one and well it was like trying to buy from 3 uninterested schoolgirls ! 2 were doing their nails and another was writing price tickets ! when I did get their attention I was told " havent got any try another branch ! " so I bought one from lazeda delivered the next day along with a wifi repeater ! Never again CDR King

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Capa
Posted
Posted
On 4/11/2016 at 1:34 AM, expatuk2014 said:

Never again CDR King

If CDR King happens to be nearby and you need some cheap gadget in a pinch, then yes, by all means buy there. But their junk is obsolete, as is their name! I mean, who even uses CDR's anymore?

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted
On 4/9/2016 at 9:40 PM, sonjack2847 said:

In August 2010 I bought a cooling pad there and it has just given up the ghost so not all of their products are poor quality.

Same here. I bought a CDR-KING cooling pad to rest my old laptop on (internal laptop fan broke).  It works great - 3 years now.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Capa said:

But their junk is obsolete

:89: I am into 4 years now on their mouse :whistling:

Capa
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: I am into 4 years now on their mouse :whistling:

Oh? Well that's good to know, as I didn't even know they sell mice. Perhaps I will have to revisit CDR Queen. I wonder if their bluetooth speakers are any good? They are cheap enough.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Capa said:

I will have to revisit CDR Queen.

Hmmmm contempt prior to investigation?? :89:

• Haha 1