Quality At Cdr King

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Capa said:

I didn't even know they sell mice

It is refreshing to see someone admit they do not know everything, even if they follow it with a sulky, ridiculing comment like:

6 minutes ago, Capa said:

CDR Queen

• Love it 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We are running out of CDR Kings here in Iloilo.  They keep shutting them down...  bummer....

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 7/6/2018 at 10:37 AM, Capa said:

Oh? Well that's good to know, as I didn't even know they sell mice. Perhaps I will have to revisit CDR Queen. I wonder if their bluetooth speakers are any good? They are cheap enough.

I have a BT speaker from CDR King. They often have different quality of like items. The speaker I bought was their top of line, had a large battery good runtime, but it was only BT 3.0 so you lose a little efficiency. I could have bought a Bose, BT 4.0 speaker more compact supposed same run time but on smaller battery for same price. Not dissatisfied by any means with the speaker I got. Lost count of the times it has been knocked off the table but still works. Stay away from their shell brand jump starters if you have a diesel car with glow plugs though. CDR King is hit and miss.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 7/6/2018 at 3:07 PM, Tukaram (Tim) said:

We are running out of CDR Kings here in Iloilo.  They keep shutting them down...  bummer....

It looks like the one in Dumaguete is closing.Yesterday they had very little stock on show.

Rooster
Posted
Posted

I was shopping for a USB Flash Drive at SM Clark last week. I forgot my reading glasses in the SUV (Big Mistake). CDR King didn't have what I wanted so I bought 1 at Games & Gadget. The girl saw I couldn't read the fine print then proceeded to give a good sales pitch how it was the high speed transfer type, Windows 10,  blah blah blah. I got to the car put my reading glasses on to read the fine print which read USB 1 compatible with USB, works with Windows 8, no mention of Windows 10. (old technology).  I went back to the store to get my money back & they refused & would only swap for something of equal value so I swapped it for a power bank of equal value.

robert k
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Rooster said:

I was shopping for a USB Flash Drive at SM Clark last week. I forgot my reading glasses in the SUV (Big Mistake). CDR King didn't have what I wanted so I bought 1 at Games & Gadget. The girl saw I couldn't read the fine print then proceeded to give a good sales pitch how it was the high speed transfer type, Windows 10,  blah blah blah. I got to the car put my reading glasses on to read the fine print which read USB 1 compatible with USB, works with Windows 8, no mention of Windows 10. (old technology).  I went back to the store to get my money back & they refused & would only swap for something of equal value so I swapped it for a power bank of equal value.

I brought all the flash drives and micro SD cards I thought I would need and even a 256gb flash drive, just because. Half of the ones I got were Amazon add on items, too cheap to sell by themselves because of postage costs. It's a plan I have not regretted.

Capa
Posted
Posted
On 7/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, scott h said:

Hmmmm contempt prior to investigation?? :89:

Whoops! I get my kings and queens mixed up sometimes. No wonder I've never been very good at chess!

• Haha 1