Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

If Tom is not about it is in the Links I Posted but it is on Utube

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Don't worry, the public outcry for justice will be ...nonexistent. 

Yes, this was what I was wondering about too...Will there be any public statement (as there was in the Loud   Laude case)?

My initial thought was his body language appears to be that a laptop or phone was lifted from him in this resto/bar and he reacted accordingly.

... but hopefully the FBI investigation will reveal his true reason for his anger.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Don't worry, the public outcry for justice will be ...nonexistent. 

Yes, this was what I was wondering about too...Will there be any public statement (as there was in the Loud   Laude case)?

My initial thought was his body language appears to be that a laptop or phone was lifted from him in this resto/bar and he reacted accordingly.

... but hopefully the FBI investigation will reveal his true reason for his anger.

No as that will not sell newspapers. Only bad Kanos get bad press.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Seems this guy was not as clean as was at First thought.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Seems this guy was not as clean as was at First thought.

We are not sure of that so I would be the last to cast doubts.  There are medical conditions like PTSD that would cause him to do strange things and the proper response is to call the authorities, not knock him out with a beer bottle and kill him.

Or he could have just been a normal drunk, perhaps on 'roid rage or some other drug.  We just do not know.  And even normal drunks do not deserve to be smashed upside the head with a beer bottle by the staff members who make a living from all the beer they just sold him.

Hmmm.  There are some things we will never know in this case.

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

He had been to Duma a few times and was living there so I wonder why a young man like him did not have a Filipina at his side to not allow him to go outside after a likely argument inside. Especially alone, not even another foreigner or Filipino friend was with him.

I am surprised that he fell so easily from an upwards hit with an empty bottle.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I wonder why a young man like him did not have a Filipina at his side to not allow him

While some of the young guys living here listen to their gfs when told they are not "allowed" to do something, many believe they are men who do not have to follow the whim of a girl.  This victim seems like the latter to me.

From what I read, he had at least one gf and if he had listened to his gf he may not have been in that situation. The same could probably be said for guys who go drinking and try to ride home on their motorcycle.  There may be more of them alive if they listened to their gf, but it seems it is not the manly thing to do, for some.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hey Tom ..... where did you find the video of this .... :cheersty:

It's on live leak, http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3fa_1451710066&comments=1

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Press release that will Hoefully make Dumaguete wake up a little. To certain things.

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2016/January/06/negor3.htm

We can only hope so as all this Killing can do it no Good.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Tom ..... where did you find the video of this .... :cheersty:

It's on live leak, http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3fa_1451710066&comments=1

Thank you sir ... I tried to do a search and only found some expat on YouTube giving his interpretation of what happened and he wasn't even there ...... :Mad:123

:cheersty: