Rosegal Is A Horrible Online Shopping Site

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

loved your reply !! exactly the reply I would give to companies  like that !

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

So for fun, I ran the PEF (this forum) through the scam checker and found it to be a safe site to use AND this is a valuable site :thumbsup:

Information on sites like that generally should be taken with a grain of salt. There are lots of sites out there that supposedly know the worth of a site and the estimated value ranges widely. It also said this site is rarely visited so how do they define rare? 

Nephi
Posted
Posted

What I am seeing here in their messages to the customer is the English usage. This, where they say to "kindly" do or sent this or that. That phrasing, wherever the company is tells me you are dealing with Filipinos. That in itself can be very telling as most companies run by locals are inefficient at best and dishonest at worst. For the reasons the OP stated and backs up with email exchanges would keep me/us from using their services. ~Thanks for the warning :smile:..

Nephi

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Information on sites like that generally should be taken with a grain of salt. There are lots of sites out there that supposedly know the worth of a site and the estimated value ranges widely. It also said this site is rarely visited so how do they define rare? 

Probably lightly browned on the outside and red/purple in the center.:thumbsup:

• Like 3