Annoying Brother In Law

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

There we was just chilling watching the sunset and the next Emma's I pad thingy is doing its thing.

Her bil is calling her,ibet its to wish us happy new year she says.

Well the next 20 minutes was like something from shogan.

There was that much shouting and deep curdling noise coming from this idiots gob,

But Emma was standing her ground.

Apparently he was pissed up and pissed of that Emma ha asked his wife her sister to help there brother,you know share and share alike thing.

How Dare you do this to us and other stuff was flying.

In the end I had to tell him where to swing ,but you could tell he was so drunk and alone too,talk about having a pair and using them.

A very spoilt lazy drunken wife hitter man who will never change,but who is nothing to me.

Happy holidays everyone

I will keep posting on face book how well we are doing and having a great time.that gets to him I know

Edited by stevewool
  • Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Be careful Steve. You never what someone could be capable of doing when drunk and angry.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Be careful Steve. You never what someone could be capable of doing when drunk and angry.

I agree. As nice as it would be to tweak him he may take it out on his wife or you. How often do we read some drunk moron commits a crime and scampers off never to be seen again? 

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Cut his allowance that is if you give him one. Give it to somebody else in the family.If you see him just ignore him or you may get more trouble than you can handle.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

No allowance is given.

The problem is that the sister must have complained or moaned to her husband about this for him to have to say something while drunk

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

No allowance is given.

The problem is that the sister must have complained or moaned to her husband about this for him to have to say something while drunk

OK Steve, Like you didn't need this just now but I just can't get my head around why the Sister complained or moaned about something they should be Doing anyway, helping the Family.

At this time you are more than 1/2 the way around the World on Vacation what exactly do they expect you and Ems to Do?

I thought I had it but seems you may be Vying for the Family from Hell Trophy   :hystery:  ( Sorry But........... Couldn't resist this one.)

Jack :)

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
At this time you are more than 1/2 the way around the World on Vacation what exactly do they expect you and Ems to Do?

But you are rich, sir!

jp

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

But you are rich, sir!

jp

AH! I see, it really is all about money, Who'd a Thunk that  :mocking:

• Like 2

softail
Posted
Posted

At this moment my wife is chatting about the health of her sister. The topic is how much is the sisters treatment for her cancer. The husband is a trycicle driver. If we send $500 dollars, will it really make a difference. I doubt if it will, what should we do?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

At this moment my wife is chatting about the health of her sister. The topic is how much is the sisters treatment for her cancer. The husband is a trycicle driver. If we send $500 dollars, will it really make a difference. I doubt if it will, what should we do?

So sorry to hear this but a great Pity it was not talked about  a few months ago among the family, Perhaps then Phil health could have been arranged.

I am no medical man and so have no idea (Nor you I guess) at what stage it is at. $500 will go some way for Meds 20.000+ peso is not a great deal for a condition that could go on for a long time but it all depends if she is admitted to Hospital, That's when the big issue will come in. As a Foreigner, For my thoughts, you should stay in the back ground. Once they ( The Hospital &/or Doctors) realize there are $'s around the price always seems to shoot up. This is not an easy one as it is the one thing we all try and help out with But......... What are the rest of the family doing about it?

Harsh as it may seem, I am one for making sure that I am kept abreast of all things when it comes to Doctors and Hospital Bills

I truly hope things work out but on Family Health wants, it is very much an each to our own situation.

My Wife's Boss died last year of Liver Cancer her bill on Death was over 350.000 peso, That was with 3 months in Hospital + Medication, Yes she was Insured but only up to 200.000 So with the meds the family had to find 150.000+

Health is Wealth here 

• Like 1