Debut #2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Sounds like a great party. Hope it all goes well.

Let us know about the 10pm curfew

intrepid
Posted
Posted
It should be fun for everyone and I am hoping for a blackout at around 10 PM.

I love this idea.  But wonder how one would arrange this with never being caught to be involved or blackmailed?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I'm lucky to have 3 sons but I always wanted a daughter. Even my Filipino wife has a son. No complaints. He's a great kid.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I'm lucky to have 3 sons but I always wanted a daughter. Even my Filipino wife has a son. No complaints. He's a great kid.

The debut for sons is at age 21. Drinking is allowed.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
The debut for sons is

Angry fathers appearing at your door with shotguns :cheersty:

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Sounds like a great party. Hope it all goes well.

Let us know about the 10pm curfew

It was over for the most part by 10:30 PM. Three groups of about 50 or 60 stayed the night as they live far away with no transport here after 9 PM. Everything went well as planned. Some came back next day to finish off the leftovers and to clean up.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I have been getting plenty of positive feedback. For the speech part, I am not one for speeches so I asked the MC to give the mike to my daughter. I put my hands on her waist and then I sung in a loud voice:

"I got the whole world. In my hands, I got the whole wide world. In my hands, I got the sweet lovely Krizza. In my hands I got the whole... wide... world."

Many people stood up and clapped. Some even had tears in their eyes, I am hearing now. I hear about it more and more every day. Such a simple thing but it will be ours forever.

the other jp

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have been getting plenty of positive feedback. For the speech part, I am not one for speeches so I asked the MC to give the mike to my daughter. I put my hands on her waist and then I sung in a loud voice:

"I got the whole world. In my hands, I got the whole wide world. In my hands, I got the sweet lovely Krizza. In my hands I got the whole... wide... world."

Many people stood up and clapped. Some even had tears in their eyes, I am hearing now. I hear about it more and more every day. Such a simple thing but it will be ours forever.

the other jp

:lol:  Photo's ?? Pretty Please  :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 2