Avast Premier Antivirus

jpbago
Posted
Posted

The latest version of avast has a save password option. Has anybody used it and what is your opinion? I have not used it yet just because I am reluctant to give all my passwords to one password. I like the performance scan that it does.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The latest version of avast has a save password option. Has anybody used it and what is your opinion? I have not used it yet just because I am reluctant to give all my passwords to one password. I like the performance scan that it does.

I never noticed until you mentioned it. I use pro version and according to avast I have 438 passwords stored on the browser,350 are duplicates. Might give it a try later or might wait and see how you go and being a gentleman, after you sir.  :)

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

So, reading between the lines and going slightly off topic, you guys like the Avast versions you are using?

I use the free version and have almost upgraded a few times, but not yet.  I think they have a 3 PC license version that would work well for us.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I used to use Avast but switched to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 4-5 years ago ..... just seems to work better for me ....  :thumbsup: 

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I used it for many Years in Spain but here, I found it too sensitive  I am on Microsoft Security and essentials with IBM rapport as back up.

No problems at this time, I use McAfee security Scan Plus for Depth Scanning but Disabled the Site Adviser as it did not like PEF.

Jack :)

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have used ESET Nod-32 for many years (I get a super discount from my ex wife).  But my license just expired and the computer is like 7 years old... just can't justify spending much on it.  So I am using the free Avast version. 

Is there a big difference in the paid version?  They keep sending me upgrade offers... never really thought about it.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

So, reading between the lines and going slightly off topic, you guys like the Avast versions you are using?

I use the free version and have almost upgraded a few times, but not yet.  I think they have a 3 PC license version that would work well for us.

I use the Avast Premier  and the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium. Both are the 3 PC license versions (2 laptops and a desk top). Both work fine with Windows 10. I haven't had any problems. It is a lot less expensive to buy Avast in the PI than in Canada and for 3 PCs, it is a good deal. I have more faith in Avast than in MAMP. Just not sure about using a single password.

• Like 1