Is Facebook On The Way Out?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'm noticing that my 21 yr old wife spends less and less time on Facebook each day and more and more on Instagram and some other apps on her mobile phone.  I lose touch with all the apps she tries but most of them have to do with taking selfies.

Anyone else noticed their wife or gf spending less time on Facebook and more on other apps?  If so which ones?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

As long as they're not dating sites it's all good.

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

As long as they're not dating sites it's all good.

:morning1:  I find it interesting that most of the sites can be used as 'dating sites' if the person is that way inclined.  My Yvonne found me on Facebook by snooping through Friends of Friends.  Many other girls have added me by doing the same thing and in the past I found a few doing the same thing.

Instagram has its share of guys who scroll through the pics and 'follow' all the pretty girls and some of those guys are voracious flirts.  I am lucky that Y blocks anyone who is obviously only there to flirt or perv out on her.

I am mainly interested in what sites other gfs are going to so I can keep up-to-date with what interests Yvonne.  Its boring to watch her go through all the different aps so I want the 'Coles Notes' version  :hystery:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I can only hope.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

On the way out? OH GAWD I hope not, if face book goes down the wife might expect me to talk to her :1 (103):

That aint good mate if that happens we (mostly) would have to learn how to talk again

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

K has had an FB account for years and hardly ever posted on it. Her mother recently joined and is quite the enthusiast but she is one of the better looking sixtysomethings on this planet. K is much more "into" Clash of Clans which definitely has a social side to it but since pictures are not possible the people she plays with think she is a man!

• Like 1