Soft Flour Tortillas?

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I went to both groceries at Ayala Mall and the grocery at SM. And I went to S&R also with no luck. I went to Pampanga at a small store on MacArthur hwy called Johnnys and low and behold there they were staring me in the face. But I was headed back to the US so they were useless to me at that point. Any you guys seen them for sale in Cebu City?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

We get our flour tortillas as Shop Wise here in Manila. Google shows that they have at lease one in Cebu City. Good luck :cheersty:

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Fooda, near the girlie bars in the Mango area.  Last time I was there (shopping, not girlie bars!) the corn and flour tortillas were located in a rear endcap in the frozen foods section.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Don't eat a lot of Mexican food but when I do, I enjoy it.  Will give them a try.

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

I went to both groceries at Ayala Mall and the grocery at SM. And I went to S&R also with no luck. I went to Pampanga at a small store on MacArthur hwy called Johnnys and low and behold there they were staring me in the face. But I was headed back to the US so they were useless to me at that point. Any you guys seen them for sale in Cebu City?

Too bad you didn't ask earlier...  oh, wait, I just got back online...

SaveMore in Bangkal has them, most of the NCCC have them, the grocery in Victoria Plaza, even saw them in the Buhangin public market...  lol!  If you only had more time here...  lol!  Or were you in an different city than I"m thinking?

Edited by i am bob
added

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I will head back to the Phils in 2 weeks ,so I will throw a 50-count soft flour tortillas in my check in luggage.

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

I always just make my own. They're actually pretty easy and taste a lot better than any I have found here.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/157642/homemade-flour-tortillas/

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I was not happy with the  frozen ones I bought.  So i just make my own flour tortillas... wish I could find some corn tortillas.... 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Shop Wise Tim, if you have one there

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I do my own cooking. I can make flour tortillas, home made bread, pies and pizzas. Whatever I am in the mood for. I am not fond of most Filipino food altho there are some exceptions.

I made pies for my favorite friends and neighbors here for Christmas.

• Like 2