Ooook? So, Who Makes The Bed In Your House?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-27092800-1452489237.gif Strange Question? maybe but I am asking it anyway  :hystery:

Ever since I came here Full Time it has always seemed to be MY job! Now I can see my wife's thinking on this as I am the last one out of it so it should be me But I am a lazy blighter and for me, as long as it is done before she gets home from work then to me, That's OK! But OH No! Apparently I should make it straight after breakfast when she has set off to work. My thinking is if I want to take an afternoon nap and I usually do, I will have to make it again. So after years of Working to a Pretty orderly life I hate doing a job or seeing a job done twice. To me that's Logical. I got Found out and Scolded on Sunday when she came home from Church at 11 am  and I am sat at the PC. I forgot it was Sunday and the Bed was Unmade. When we had a maid, she was never asked to make Beds, so it is Still my job and I guess it will be until I Pop Off.

As I write this she has phoned about something and she asked, have you made the bed yet? :mocking:  I Lied! (Bad I say, BAD)

So come on Guys, lets have the Truth here "Who makes the bed in Your House?"   :dance:  for the Ladies! Does your man do it?

Jack :thumbsup:

( Definitely in a silly mood again) :)

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

keep-calm-you-already-know-your-under-th

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

keep-calm-you-already-know-your-under-th

I take it you still defy "Y" then?  :hystery:  And don't make the bed.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
 I take it you still defy "Y" then?   And don't make the bed.

Ah yes, but she does not work and is usually the last one to get up so of course she makes the bed.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Ah yes, but she does not work and is usually the last one to get up so of course she makes the bed.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Ah I see so she stays in Bed while YOU cook Breakfast  :hystery:

Note to self: Don't be Silly Jack They go to Private Garden for brunch :)

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Ah I see so she stays in Bed while YOU cook Breakfast

Not breakfast, but I do make my own coffee which I drink while checking out this forum and waiting for my darling to get up, make the bed, make breakfast and the do the dishes.  Its  tough life making my own coffee.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Its  tough life making my own coffee.

post-2148-0-97809300-1452496149_thumb.pn

DavidK
Posted
Posted

By "Making the Bed" do you mean straightening the duvet and pillows? It's a tough task but does seem beyond my wife (usually). I lean to last one out does it (not usually me). It gives me the opportunity for a stern word :angry: which of course is totally ignored. 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

By "Making the Bed" do you mean straightening the duvet and pillows?

post-2148-0-07981100-1452499779.gif Duvet? here in the Pi but yep, that's the Jobby

With me though, it is a tough fight to get that Bottom Sheet nice and Straight. Fitted Sheets HA! either too small or a Little oversize. Just can't win EH?

GPJ
Posted
Posted

The last one out of bed in our house usually makes the bed and that is usually me.  My Mahal does all the other chores in and out of the house so I think it is only fair if I am the last up to make the bed.  I do nap almost every day and if so make the bed once then lay on the top and just straighten out the top sheet.

My Mahal is a tiny bit OCDC which means she keeps our house and grounds spotless.

GPJ

• Like 2