Please Don't Scrub My Clothes To An Early Death.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Well, I'm down 2 girlfriends now..

:mocking:  Well mate that has sort of answered things in the other Topic  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Well, I'm down 2 girlfriends now... So I have a temporary live-in yaya... Hehe! She uses as much detergent in 1 wash as I used in a week... And my bar of laundry soap was gone before the first load was even fully wet... But that's ok because all my clothes are like brand new - because they're stiff as can be from all the soap that can't be washed out!

:)

Hey Bob.....GF #3? :1 (103):

robert k
Posted
Posted

Samsung 7.0 kilo full automatic washing machine. Best 10k piso I ever spent. 10k after instant 1k discount for cash. I hear the LG would spin the water out a little better but I didn't need my clothes to dry that fast and the Samsung worked fine. I only had to do laundry about once every 5 days but a larger family might be doing laundry every day with one that size and it might make sense to fork over for the 11 kilo model or whatever it is. I missed two things about not having a dryer, towels were not as fluffy and dryers remove a lot of lint which really shows on dark clothes if you don't have a dryer.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
ManilaBae
Posted
Posted

I LOLed reading at your stories. You should tell your life partners that the detergent technology has advanced tremendously over the years, and the need to wash your clothes to smithereens is not longer necessary.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Progress!

Yesterday my wife said she was going to do the laundry - then we had a brownout from 8 AM-6 PM.  Halfway through the day I asked her of she was going to do it or not... and she said.... 'No, there is no power and you like the machine wash.'   I was shocked ha ha... sometimes she does listen :tiphat:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

As the late great Benny Hill used to say; Jack the ripper is not dead! He does my laundry. Same laundry for 10 years and never lost a button! Sleeves, collars....but never a button!

• Like 1