Philippine Court Clears Way For U.s. Military

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
After World War One, my Grandfather sat in a corner blowing spit bubbles and drooling all over himself, what for?

So his Grandson could some day retire in comfort to the Philippines.

I guess it is all a matter of an individuals perspective W&M.

• Like 2

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Do you really think retiring here is a great thing? My country is under attack! our ability to make a living is under attack! Our way of life is under attack! If my country was able to support my family and give them the ability to prosper I would still be there. If my country hadn't decided to make a college degree from a second rate institution a life long debt, I would still be there. If my country wasn't trying to take my constitutional rights away, I would still be there! If I could afford to live on ---------- a month I would still be there.

There is nothing about this country that is superior to mine! When my country is being run by the right people and as business instead of a kingdom the whole world prospers! Some don't know how wonderful America is when she is treated well. Some do and will do anything to come here. Philippines is a cheap place to live with good weather, period! Nothing I couldn't get back home if America wasn't being sabotaged and sold for forty pieces of silver. There will never be another USA! Once she is gone, nothing in the world will be the same!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I think we are going off topic guys. 

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
They already have the islands now

I am hoping for a big wave. (the water kind)

• 4 weeks later...
jon1
Posted
Posted

http://www.manilatimes.net/us-to-construct-5-military-facilities/243180/

Here is a story on some of the initial workups