Powerball Lotto Ticket Requests From Filipino Family Or Friends?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here in the USA many States have lottery's some States share a large lotto called Powerball. The powerball payout has now well passed a billion USD! Have any of your Filipino family or friends asked about buying tickets?

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I don't know about Filipino friends or family but sure would be nice if JGF bought a few tickets for the forum members.  That much money would easily split between all of us.

OR:  Anyone up for sending Old55 a few bucks to buy tickets for the gang here?

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here in the USA many States have lottery's some States share a large lotto called Powerball. The powerball payout has now well passed a billion USD! Have any of your Filipino family or friends asked about buying tickets?

Hey buddy, old pal.......I'm your Pilipino priend living in a poo house in southern CA (Lake Elsinore).  Pleeze buy me ten dolla quick picks and I will lub you looong time.  

By the way, one billion dollars is a little bit confusing to me.  So I try to keep it simple -- it equals one thousand million!!  I believe this coming Wednesday's draw will reach at least 1.5 billion, a world record I think.  

I'm going outside now and find a lightning bolt to improve my odds.....he, he. 

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hey buddy, old pal.......I'm your Pilipino priend living in a poo house in southern CA (Lake Elsinore).  Pleeze buy me ten dolla quick picks and I will lub you looong time.  

By the way, one billion dollars is a little bit confusing to me.  So I try to keep it simple -- it equals one thousand million!!  I believe this coming Wednesday's draw will reach at least 1.5 billion, a world record I think.  

I think I will go out and find a lightning bolt to improve my odds.....he, he.

To keep it easy for you, Jake, if you win? Just take the even billion and I'll look after all that messy odd numbered stuff for you...

:)

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
Anyone up for sending Old55 a few bucks to buy tickets for the gang here?
I'm going outside now and find a lightning bolt to improve my odds.....he, he.

Old55.....Here's my numbers 3-9-12-16-19-23.....thanks

Jake you are 3x more likely to be struck by lighting,,,,,,,so good luck buddy :chickendance:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Awwww, some bad news:

You might not realize this, but the top prize in the $1.5 billion Powerball is not actually $1.5 billion. (Nor is it $999 million, as many of the three-digit-readout lottery signs around the country say it is.) If you take the prize as a one-time cash payment, you will get a mere $930 million, before taxes. . . If you want $1.5 billion, you’ll have to take it in installments over the next 30 years

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/upshot/dear-powerball-winner-take-our-advice-and-take-the-annuity.html?_r=0

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Jake you are 3x more likely to be struck by lighting,,,,,,,so good luck buddy

Been hit twice already and cant win the pick 4

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Awwww, some bad news:  

Yeah just 50 million a year x 30.  May help :999: supliment the SS though

• Like 4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

I've got 10 draws that I bought-waiting for tonight to see about what to do with my winnings (just a formality :mocking: )....

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

I've got 10 draws that I bought-waiting for tonight to see about what to do with my winnings (just a formality :mocking: )....

Steve dont forget your new found buddy hehehe

• Like 2