The Philippine Postal Service ( A Definite Rant)

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Philpost is a joke ! since 2011 everything except 4 letters we have recieved from the UK via philpost has been opened .

And presents from us to family in UK have also been opened !

had to renew the wifes UK passport recently we sent everything by LBC ok it cost 2100 pesos but it arrived the same week as they stated !

the UK Passport office sent the Passport back and it only took 1 day by DHL !!

so from now on its DHL for us door to door service !

• Like 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack,

IF it is of any use to you I am leaving the UK (London) on 29th Jan and arriving in Manila on 30th (night-time)  and then on to Cebu City close to Ayala on the 1st Feb, I will be going back home to UK from Manila on 11th March.   IF it would be of any help to you I would be happy to bring/take any paperwork for you to or from the UK (Obvious Paperwork Only, coming over for birth of baby so not good if I get banged up for carrying naughty stuff, Lol), anyway willing to help if it can resolve your problem in any way.

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack,

IF it is of any use to you I am leaving the UK (London) on 29th Jan and arriving in Manila on 30th (night-time)  and then on to Cebu City close to Ayala on the 1st Feb, I will be going back home to UK from Manila on 11th March.   IF it would be of any help to you I would be happy to bring/take any paperwork for you to or from the UK (Obvious Paperwork Only, coming over for birth of baby so not good if I get banged up for carrying naughty stuff, Lol), anyway willing to help if it can resolve your problem in any way.

:cheersty:

Cheers eddie much Appreciated but on things like this I would never ask anyone to do this for me! Over the Years I have Heard many Stories that just turn So bad for the other person.

" Is this your letter?, No Sir I am just carrying it. What's in it? I don't know sir!  Can you step aside and Come this way Sir?

Thank's Eddie for the thought but I think I will just Pay the Courier fees and keep everyone around me safe  :thumbsup:

Jack  :)

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 2