Drains

jpbago
Posted
Posted
All seem to be Working Well

Well planned out. In total, 3 tanks and 6 catch basins. In this case, more is better.

Thanks for the chat.

the other jp

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

All seem to be Working Well

Well planned out. In total, 3 tanks and 6 catch basins. In this case, more is better.

Thanks for the chat.

the other jp

post-2148-0-32565700-1452674495.jpg My pleasure.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Basically, that is what a catch basin is. You see them on streets in cities outside of PI. It is where bad guys throw their guns or knives.

Is this the same as a Grease trap which is required in food outlets in the Philippines.

post-1-0-52499100-1452677548_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I think the grease trap is different from the catch basin and from the goose neck trap. They all have their purposes but are somewhat different.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I think the grease trap is different from the catch basin and from the goose neck trap. They all have their purposes but are somewhat different.

Wouldn't it suit your purpose? 

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Most I have seen just drain out into the yard - and the chickens eat everything that comes out (including chicken). 

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Wouldn't it suit your purpose? 

No, I think that the grease traps are in the basements and cleaned everyday. My storm drain is connected to the same catch basin as from the DK so a grease trap would plug up very fast during a rain.