Delhi To Manila With A Day Stop In Hong Kong Possible?

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Thank you very much - I noted this in my travel file for my next visit to HK.

How long do you think it will take from Airport to to Golden Computer?

No problem.

I will be going from Sham Shui Po to the airport Sunday to know for sure, I have been Sham Shui Po to Tung Chung several times and I would guess about the same, 20-30 minutes depending on waiting for the next train time.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Thank you very much - I noted this in my travel file for my next visit to HK.

How long do you think it will take from Airport to to Golden Computer?

No problem.

I will be going from Sham Shui Po to the airport Sunday to know for sure, I have been Sham Shui Po to Tung Chung several times and I would guess about the same, 20-30 minutes depending on waiting for the next train time.

Just checked the MTR app, it says approx 35 minute, fare each way is $60HKD with Octopus Card, $67.50HKD without 

*Airport Express and Tung Chung trains are to Hong Kong station not Central (although practically the same as the stations are connected by underground walkway)

Bringer
Posted
Posted

So corrected directions would be:

DIRECTIONS from Airport:
Take the Airport Express Line (green) towards Hong Kong Station to Tsing Yi Station, transfer to Tung Chung Line (Yellow) towards Hong Kong Station to Lai King Station, transfer (walk straight across the platform) to Tsuen Wan Line (Red) towards Central to Sham Shui Po Station.

• 2 weeks later...
AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

So corrected directions would be:

DIRECTIONS from Airport:

Take the Airport Express Line (green) towards Hong Kong Station to Tsing Yi Station, transfer to Tung Chung Line (Yellow) towards Hong Kong Station to Lai King Station, transfer (walk straight across the platform) to Tsuen Wan Line (Red) towards Central to Sham Shui Po Station.

Yup, that is correct.