Are Any Of You Expats Guilty Of Teaching Your Significant Other Any Bad Habits?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Are Any Of You Expats Guilty Of Teaching Your Significant Other Any Bad Habits? in  Seasons Greetings

Can't quite figure out why you put this Topic here Greatful post-2148-0-57506200-1452736047.gif am I missing Something?

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Are Any Of You Expats Guilty Of Teaching Your Significant Other Any Bad Habits? in  Seasons Greetings

Can't quite figure out why you put this Topic here Greatful attachicon.gifScratch head.gif am I missing Something?

I just found a place where it said "start a new topic" . Where should I have posted it?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Can't quite figure out why you put this Topic here Greatful attachicon.gifScratch head.gif am I missing Something?

I just found a place where it said "start a new topic" . Where should I have posted it?

I guess maybe on of the mods or JGF will move it to the "Filipina" Forum, seems right there I reckon.

I was teasing you really. Sorry about that, Just Jack's sense of Humour but whatever, don't beat yourself up, We all make a CU every now and then. :thumbsup:

Jack :)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Every forum has a Start new topic button. So if you want to talk about a visa for example you go to the Visa forum, building to the building forum, Christmas greetings to the, not sure where to go for that.  :tiphat:

Moved topic  :cheersty:  Carry on, nothing to see here  :cheers:

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Every forum has a Start new topic button. So if you want to talk about a visa for example you go to the Visa forum, building to the building forum, Christmas greetings to the, not sure where to go for that.  :tiphat:

Moved topic  :cheersty:  Carry on, nothing to see here  :cheers:

Thanks. I'll look around more next time.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have another bad habit that she  picked up on and now uses it on me. I'll tell you later. Actually, its kinda personal but ok to tell you, later.

Bingo!  When Judy raises one of her cheeks, it's like an Armalite on full auto.  Funny.....it doesn't stink as much compared to my single shot.  

I do however, leave the room to show some etiquette to the rest of my family.  And then from there, I proceed to my dog house (again).  What do you expect from an old fart like me.  I think I need to clean my pipes again......

Edited by Jake
  • Like 5

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Are Any Of You Expats Guilty Of Teaching Your Significant Other Any Bad Habits?

YEP! Sure have. The worst one was how to Spend? Apparently before I came along she could only Shop (Window shop mainly) but now  :hystery:

Hey Guys we all bin there. Yes?

Jack :thumbsup:

My wife doesn't like me to be with her when she goes chopping (sic). I get impatient and tell her to "hurry up". She says something like "churrup". So, she usually tries to invite her friend to go with her. I like this because her husband and I can grab some coffee and do some serious "people watching".

I'll say something like "hey that one is for my kid", he answers with, " ok, I get to pick the next one". You all know what I'm talking about. ( snicker)

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I have another bad habit that she  picked up on and now uses it on me. I'll tell you later. Actually, its kinda personal but ok to tell you, later.

Bingo!  When Judy raises one of her cheeks, it's like an Armalite on full auto.  Funny.....it doesn't stink as much compared to my single shot.  

I do however, leave the room to show some etiquette to the rest of my family.  And then from there, I proceed to my dog house (again).  What do you expect from an old fart like me.  I think I need to clean my pipes again......

"cool"  Which reminds me of my other bad habit that she picked up. Speaking of farts. When I feel like cutting one, I'll grab her and hold her tight and cut loose. She struggles while I laugh. I do this in bed or anywhere in the house when we are alone. Yeah man, she does it to me now, very unexpectedly. I usually keep a bottle of Lysol spray next to my bed on the floor. (just in case)

• Like 2