Gently Teasing Your Filipina Wife Or Girlfriend How......

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

When gently teasing your Filipina wife or girlfriend how does she react? When I say teasing I mean leading her on or pulling her leg. Just so you Brits will understand.  :no: 

For quite a few years my wife would easily fall for my teasing her. She has a great sense of humor and is a good sport however it makes me wonder if Filipinos tease each other in that manner? Once she caught on she would usually say "Oh! you're teasing me". She's still somewhat naive to practical jokes.

The mind boggles what Jake would think reading the topic title.  :hystery:  :unsure: 

Edited by Old55
  • Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I see my wife and her friends joking with each other. Never seen much practical jokes - which is good because I do not care for those much either. The preferred sense of humor seems to be more along the lines of slapstick.  They all love Mr Bean. She likes general smartassery (is that a word?) if the language barrier does not get in the way....

She gives me so much crap about the ladyboys flirting with me!  She thinks it is the funniest thing ever.   One of the things that attracted me to my wife was her sense of humor.  She has a sharp wit and is very sarcastic... or she just does not like me.... 

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

When gently teasing your Filipina wife or girlfriend how does she react? When I say teasing I mean leading her on or pulling her leg. Just so you Brits will understand.  :no: 

For quite a few years my wife would easily fall for my teasing her. She has a great sense of humor and is a good sport however it makes me wonder if Filipinos tease each other in that manner? Once she caught on she would usually say "Oh! you're teasing me". She's still somewhat naive to practical jokes.

The mind boggles what Jake would think reading the topic title.  :hystery:  :unsure: 

Oh boy......how do I respond to this without going beyond PG rating?  

Let's just say I do my share of teasing but it's Judy that's killing me.  That is, she is killing me softly.....he, he.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I dislike it when "Y" uses 'gangsta' slang that she sees on Internet vines when she says she is 'teasing' me.  I find the language she uses disrespectful and insulting.  We have talked about it but she has a hard time differentiating between what she hears on the Internet that I would find acceptable and what I see as insulting.  This is going to take a long time and I told her that bringing her to meet my family when she talks like that is going to be a disaster.  Thus, be careful what you say when teasing your wife/gf as she will probably pick up on it and add the words to her vocabulary.

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
Thus, be careful what you say when teasing your wife/gf as she will probably pick up on it and add the words to her vocabulary.

Yeah, mine is learning to swear like a sailor... and if this site did not have such an aggressive word censor you would know that I do too ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:1 (103):  :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

post-2148-0-19501500-1452915557_thumb.jp   I thought the Topic was about TESTING You wife post-2148-0-14022600-1452915483_thumb.jp Foolish jack

Jack :omg:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)
I dislike it when "Y" uses 'gangsta' slang that she sees on Internet vines when she says she is 'teasing' me.

I agree Dave ..... especially the term "dog" .... I told one idiot at work once that if he called me "dog" one more time I would kick his butt .... he thought he was cute and almost slipped one time but the look on his face as I started towards him was priceless ..... he didn't forget again ..... people are all the time trying to change the English Language take for example the # .... it has been called the pound sign for decades ever since the telephone .... math and the typewriter were invented but it is now know as a "hash tag" ..... why didn't they just make another symbol to represent a "hash tag" ..... they can't say pound sign .... nope it's got to be "hash tag" ..... oh well I don't use social media anyway so I just ignore "hash tag" .... oooops..... I mean pound sign .... :36_6_3[1]:  :hystery:  :hystery:

:cheersty:   

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

In social media the number sign, or pound sign, is used in hash tags - but the # itself is not really the hash tag.  The whole statement is a hash tag "#sharpsymbol".  ...but it will always be the sharp symbol to me.       :tiphat:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
it will always be the sharp symbol to me.

Interesting as it will always be the "number sign" to me.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
but it will always be the sharp symbol to me

Especially true if you wrote code in C#.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2