My Balls Are Missing ..... Please Help

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I can't find my Balls .....now I do realize that it is not mine alone but I have searched every channel on SkyCable and no where can I find the BALLS station ..... it is missing .... one of the main reasons I got the gold package is so I could watch BALLS especially so I can watch Ronda Rousy get her butt kicked again ...... instead in it's place is the Basket Ball Channel ..... yea I know it is 1/2 a ball but not the same thing ....

I could give two hoots about basket ball .... I just want to watch two sweaty girls getting it on .... punching .... kicking and thrashing around on the floor ..... :dance: :dance:

Anyone have any ideas??????????????? :lol: :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I just want to watch two sweaty girls getting it on .... punching .... kicking and thrashing around on the floor

Doesn't that happen at Walmart sales?   :nudie:

• Like 5

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Doesn't that happen at Walmart sales?

Yuppers ...... I used to love to sit in the food court of the local WallyWorld and view the festivities ..... but alas we have none here ..... maybe I can get me partner Sir Jake to video tape me some Walmart happenings and post'um  (as long as Judy doesn't catch him ... :mocking: )

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Do you realize that as of Jan 1 the balls channel ceased to exist.  I guess they went broke. 

Cignal gets rights to air UFC fights live as Balls Channel announces it is going off the air

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Well it ( the Title) sounded funny to Me  post-2148-0-43819500-1452920219_thumb.jppost-2148-0-99507600-1452920245.jpg Sorry   post-2148-0-15696600-1452920273_thumb.jp OK?  :thumbsup:

OK! OK I know the Drill.post-2148-0-67588400-1452920323.jpg Mutter Mutter Mutter, I was only having a bit of Fun.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Do you realize that as of Jan 1 the balls channel ceased to exist.  I guess they went broke. 

Cignal gets rights to air UFC fights live as Balls Channel announces it is going off the air

Thanks for that info Dave ..... a real shame as Balls had lots of different and interesting sports on their channel .... used to watch it all the time ..... I just thought that Sky Cable was to cheap to pay for it any longer ..... as for Cignal screw them I had to pay to get out of my contract with them even though they were falsely advertising their channels .... :unsure:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

They would still be in business if they had started showing the "Walmart Wives" reality show.  :tiphat:   Jake is a big fan, never misses an episode. :mocking:

• Like 1