Pef Members (Lack Off On Line That Is)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

OK So here it is 7.15pm on a Saturday night in Dumaguete, Where are all you members, You can't all be out 

Or can You?  :hystery:  Maybe I am doing Something Wrong ?

Just asking :unsure:

Jack :)

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

For me, I was out all afternoon, came home so my sweetie could make me a nice broccoli/pork dinner, turned on Rod Stewart's Hot Legs and tuned in to check on this forum.

The rest of the evening I shall likely play some online poker while "Y" is cleaning the ref and then we shall watch a streaming movie.  Life is good here.  How are things at your place?

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

For me, I was out all afternoon, came home so my sweetie could make me a nice broccoli/pork dinner, turned on Rod Stewart's Hot Legs and tuned in to check on this forum.

The rest of the evening I shall likely play some online poker while "Y" is cleaning the ref and then we shall watch a streaming movie.  Life is good here.  How are things at your place?

post-2148-0-55459400-1452948085_thumb.jp

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

For such a great time difference I was there before you but it seems I am after you now, I have lost contact with the right time or even day sometimes,

So right now I have just seen a beautiful sunrise while drinking a cup of coffee, life is good sometimes

I forgot to say, good morning all

Edited by stevewool
  • Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hey! It's festival here in Cabantian / Davao!

:mocking:  :cheersty:  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

We were just finishing supper and getting ready to put a movie in the player .... sometimes I check the board after 6pm but not very often ..... nights are generally reserved for our time together ..... even though we are together most of the day we are each busy doing other things ....

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
You can't all be out  Or can You? 

Sinulog festival in Cebu would at least account for one member, maybe?  :)

• Like 2

Nephi
Posted
Posted

Well, Yesterday, Saturday we were out of the house most of the day and early to sleep last night. Then today, Sunday was a long one for sure as it is each week. Sometimes we stay so busy that it's hard to remember that we are supposed to be retired.

Nephi

• Like 2

GregZ
Posted
Posted

You can't all be out Or can You?

Sinulog festival in Cebu would at least account for one member, maybe? :)

Sinulog for the last week. Busy cooking, getting temporary tattoos, attending parades, then on top of that there are US football NFL playoffs to stay up all night for. Combined with the drinking activity, I am wiped out. LOL

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• Like 2