Posted

what month is this?

:unsure:

It is this month, of course  :cheersty:

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Sat 7:04PM I was admitted to The Doctor's Hospital. Left toe severely infected. Normally not a big deal but it is when you're a diabetic. I didn't want to lose my foot. BTW: Surgery went well. I'm home recovering nicely.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sat 7:04PM I was admitted to The Doctor's Hospital. Left toe severely infected. Normally not a big deal but it is when you're a diabetic. I didn't want to lose my foot. BTW: Surgery went well. I'm home recovering nicely.

Take it easy Steve, Safe and Fast recovery  :thumbsup:

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

TY Sir. Infection is compliments of 3 yr old grandson who didn't like what Grampy told him and stomped on it.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

TY Sir. Infection is compliments of 3 yr old grandson who didn't like what Grampy told him and stomped on it.

post-2148-0-96726700-1453795441.jpg

jpbago
Posted
Posted

How many toes do you have now?

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Just expose your left toe in a reactor chamber for about 5 microseconds -- that should do the trick!  I know you Steve......you just want some TLC from Myrlita.....he, he.  Take it easy, OK?  

Respectfully -- Jake