Bi Location Questions

Bellacissa
Posted
Posted

I just got back from the Manila office. In and out in under 30 minutes with friendly faces at every desk. I was quite impressed. And a little shocked. Lol.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I just got back from the Manila office. In and out in under 30 minutes with friendly faces at every desk. I was quite impressed. And a little shocked. Lol.

:unsure:    Well that's the waiver over and done with, lets hope your first Extension goes as well but then, you are a lady and not like us Grumpy old Bug Bags, We can walk in to these BI offices with the scowls of 'Hayden' most times, it comes from years of the BI not always being so Cheery  :thumbsup:

Jack :)

• Like 2

Bellacissa
Posted
Posted

Do I need to keep the piece of paper that says I'm not a criminal with my passport for next time? Or, can I just file it away with the receipts?

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

File it with your receipts... The only thing you need to bring next time is copies of your passport (including a copy of the page with the must recent sticker), a2x2 photo and I always recommend a completed copy of the extension form. This way there is no waiting or trying to remember addresses/flight number, etc.

Edited by i am bob
  • Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Do I need to keep the piece of paper that says I'm not a criminal with my passport for next time? Or, can I just file it away with the receipts?

In the Philippines paperwork and receipts are king. Keep them all in safekeeping!

Bellacissa
Posted
Posted

In the Philippines paperwork and receipts are king. Keep them all in safekeeping!

No problem there. I keep anything and everything related to immigration. I don't take any chances with that. Lol.