They Use Sex As A Distraction

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I was trying to respond with humor to Dave's post "Since it is no longer a core reflex for us we tend to discuss it more than do it " but I messed up the quote thing somehow and ended up with both your posts but empty.   

​I do think you are right in that some relationships are 100% reliant on sex, they don't even like each other otherwise.   To the subject of the post, women the world over use/try to use sex as a 'tool' to train their men. 

At this point I will quote my late grandmother, Florence Ellen Holden, nee Stanley, 1885-1986:

"Sex won't make a marriage, but it can break one!"

Coming from a Victorian farmer's daughter who spent fifty years happily married to a country schoolmaster, this aphorism made me see the Victorians in quite a different light!

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

So are you saying that those of us posting here are discussing it and the rest of the members are doing it???  :omg:

I was going to make a post but not now!

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

So are you saying that those of us posting here are discussing it and the rest of the members are doing it???  :omg:

Of course I cannot speak for the rest of the members, but I have a darn difficult time focusing on the keyboard while I am "doing it"   :1 (172):

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 1/20/2016 at 10:43 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Of course I cannot speak for the rest of the members, but I have a darn difficult time focusing on the keyboard while I am "doing it"

Having just figured out how to use google voice search, I found out you can search ANYTHING on Google.  Like when you roll over and accidentally touch the little microphone on the Google search box and find yourself searching "Oh yes dont stop oh my god yes ahhh"  You will find there are almost 4 million results for that phrase.  :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Having just figured out how to use google voice search, I found out you can search ANYTHING on Google.  Like when you roll over and accidentally touch the little microphone on the Google search box and find yourself searching "Oh yes dont stop oh my god yes ahhh"  You will find there are almost 4 million results for that phrase.  :whistling:

OMG help, I've fallen and I can't get up! Read your post and ROTFLMAO (Rolling on the Floor Laughing My Ass OFF for those that didn't know) :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 19/01/2016 at 0:38 PM, Methersgate said:

The Philippines is really a "pre-contraception society" in that contraception is not at all easy to come by for the average Filipina. She therefore uses sex as a reward for "good behaviour". 

This was certainly true until around 7 or 8 years ago. The "Pill" is very available and some versions of it are very cheap indeed and the slightly better-off Filipina can get a Dipo jab from her Ob/Gynae which normally lasts three months. There're also various implants available lasting up to three years at a greater cost.

I said Dipo "normally lasts three months" as my younger son was conceived three weeks before my wife needed the next instalment!

Edited by Markham
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Tell me a Country, race creed or colour of any women that do not use Sex as a distraction? even those we should not mention just at this time

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 8/7/2017 at 7:45 PM, Jack Peterson said:

Tell me a Country, race creed or colour of any women that do not use Sex as a distraction? even those we should not mention just at this time

I would go one further and say blackmail or bribery.

• Haha 1