Any Expat Groups In Angeles City

Ed_Tim
Posted
Posted

I'm living here in Angeles City, is there any expat groups here?

Nephi
Posted
Posted

We live close to Angeles but the expats my wife and I see when out at the malls etc will not even make eye contact for some reason. Best place to visit others that I can think of would be the VFW post.

Nephi

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

One of the biggest is located there. The American VFW, theoretically you need to be an American military to be a member. But I doubt very seriously that they would refuse to talk to you, or to answer question or even point you towards any other expat groups there.

They have their own web page, google takes you right to it. GL and welcome to the forum.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

One of the biggest is located there. The American VFW, theoretically you need to be an American military to be a member. But I doubt very seriously that they would refuse to talk to you, or to answer question or even point you towards any other expat groups there.

They have their own web page, google takes you right to it. GL and welcome to the forum.

American Legion membership eligibility is active duty military service during a time of war (honorably discharged or still serving), the VFW - Veteran of Foreign Wars membership also requires having received an overseas campaign medal (those that served in a designated combat zone).

I would be shocked if they were anything but very helpful to you.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
MikeSwede
Posted
Posted

I count myself to the Angeles area, will be listening in if there is something coming up.

:smile:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Hi ya Mike. I don't think we have any members that live in Angeles. But I would suggest you drop by the VFW there in Angeles City. They have a web site that pops up right away in Google. Nice club house, nice guys, I am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck:cheersty: