Manila Expats Groups???

Gas
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Surprised they let Leeds fans in, haha just joking.

I know a couple of boys from the Leeds Service Crew that live here in Laguna. They would fit in well with their smart clobber!

• Like 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gas said:

I know a couple of boys from the Leeds Service Crew that live here in Laguna. They would fit in well with their smart clobber!

Leeds fans everywhere, I know plenty in PH, only Liverpool and some team sponsored by a Korean car company have more from what I have seen. 

1st team undefeated 

U23’s undefeated 

U18’s undefeated 

#topoftheleague

18D5E6CA-8B61-48DC-825F-2D6F770BA8C7.jpeg

Edited by LUFCinMakati
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Gas
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, LUFCinMakati said:

1st team undefeated 

U23’s undefeated 

U18’s undefeated 

#topoftheleague

18D5E6CA-8B61-48DC-825F-2D6F770BA8C7.jpeg

Haha. Top of what league? You haven't played top flight football this century.:no:

• Like 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gas said:

Haha. Top of what league? You haven't played top flight football this century.:no:

You clearly don’t understand what a century is?

What is your team?

• Haha 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

And only one team in Yorkshire...... The mighty Sheffield Wednesday 

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Mick said:

I wish Yorkshire football was mighty Mate, only have the dog botherers currently and hopefully temporarily in the prem league. 

P.S. Thanks for Sgt Wilco :6:

Edited by LUFCinMakati

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mick said:

U23’s played out a 2-2 all draw, Leeds down to 10 men. Jack Clarke (17) scored the equaliser, watch out for this boy, he is top class and will be playing for the 1st Team very soon 

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

U23’s played out a 2-2 all draw, Leeds down to 10 men. Jack Clarke (17) scored the equaliser, watch out for this boy, he is top class and will be playing for the 1st Team very soon 

We stole your last one, Lewis Cook lol. Let us know when he's 19 and we'll give you another 6 mil for a 20 mil player lol

• Love it 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

We stole your last one, Lewis Cook lol. Let us know when he's 19 and we'll give you another 6 mil for a 20 mil player lol

Our days of having to sell to smaller clubs are over Mate!

However the Academy keeps producing and will do under the safe hands of Radz. In the meantime we sell every away ticket allocated and have the highest home and away attendance in the Championship. I think your lot took about 6 men and a dog to the last time you played at ER lol.

Only teasing you as i have never met a Cherries fan, save for a few that were around us in the home end on the 5th May 1990, there weren't many as your town had been invaded. What a day that was:

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, LUFCinMakati said:

Our days of having to sell to smaller clubs are over Mate!

However the Academy keeps producing and will do under the safe hands of Radz. In the meantime we sell every away ticket allocated and have the highest home and away attendance in the Championship. I think your lot took about 6 men and a dog to the last time you played at ER lol.

Only teasing you as i have never met a Cherries fan, save for a few that were around us in the home end on the 5th May 1990, there weren't many as your town had been invaded. What a day that was:

Yeah heard about that quite a few times lol, before my time. Doubt we'll have the support you lot do, happy to be 5th in the prem though:wink: