The Truth About Naga City, Bicol, Camarines Sur

robert k
Posted
Posted

Ron, I think everyone could read between the lines.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Ron

I must remind you of the forum rules.

You agree:

1/Through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, racist remarks or otherwise a violation of any law.

First offence
Choice of castration using the two house brick method or a weekend with Jake in the reactor room.
Second offence
I doubt if there ever would be one

:mocking:   :)

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Ron, I think everyone could read between the lines.

Hmmm, I won't name names, but it appears that a couple of people fell for it hook, line and sinker!   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Ron

I must remind you of the forum rules.

You agree:

1/Through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, racist remarks or otherwise a violation of any law.

First offence
Choice of castration using the two house brick method or a weekend with Jake in the reactor room.
Second offence
I doubt if there ever would be one

:mocking:   :)

I think I posted a similar yarn about Subic once.  Before I make my choice, can you describe the reactor room in detail?   :no:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
it appears that a couple of people fell for it hook, line and sinker!  

I think it depends on the reader's nationality, there are some reader's like Chris49 who have no problem calling 

total bullsh&t on that

And yet some of us where brought up to say:  "Oh, That's nice", when we really mean what Chris said.  :hystery:

• Like 1

RonHenk
Posted
Posted
First offence Choice of castration using the two house brick method or a weekend with Jake in the reactor room.

I truly apologize JGF. I'll take the first option as Asawa Ko  took possession of my bayag years ago. Please don't sentence me to the reactor room with Jake. I don't think my backside can take it.

• Like 3

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the update, Ron. I have notified some of my friends and have a video here of them heading your way. Thumbs up-a beer for each of them....https://youtu.be/mM5vxe5HYg4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

At about 4:30 in this video, Ron..you will see my friends heading your way-thanks for the recommendation!!

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Hi Ron,

I read your original post, did not take any offence.  But this post is a cracker and you seem to  live in a great spot.  Great insight into

life there, thank you.

• Like 1