Has Anyone Else Felt Like Doing This Besides Me

Txguy
Posted
Posted

I think I sat next to that kid on my last airline flight.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Nope,that was Mr Lee :bedtime2:

upatnitemike
Posted
Posted

:lol: i work at walmart in greeley Co. as a cashier and people wonder while you are not smiling two hours after you get there. It is because you are listening to screaming children for over eight hours !!! they start screaming when they hit the door and do not stop till they leave, they know they will get what they want by screaming. It is not their fault or even the parents fault it is the grandparents fault for bringing up their children by giving in to their demands and the parents know no other way to dicipline their own children . these are the same grandparents who say i didnt raise my children this way . Yes you did we are seeing the result !! mike

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Nope,that was Mr Lee :hystery:
No, I was not the one screaming, I was the one crying :lol: and holding on in fear and hitting myself with a mallet. :bonk: and then breast feeding under a blanket. 1024.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Nope,that was Mr Lee :hystery:
No, I was not the one screaming, I was the one crying :lol: and holding on in fear and hitting myself with a mallet. :bonk: and then breast feeding under a blanket. 1024.gif
Dirty old man :bonk: