The title says it all.

https://youtu.be/juR74OYiegY

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
inserted correct url for embedding
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Dear god ..... what a loser .... maybe the reason she doesn't need a man is because she is one .....  :mocking:  :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

The sad part is is that there are lots of fendoms out there that totally agree with that YouTube video .... more power to them and as time goes on expect more and more men to head to the Philippines .... where the women are women and the men are glad .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I couldn't get past 40 seconds.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Dave is correct. 

Our large local mall on any weekend you will notice a fair percentage of men over 40 with Asian ladies 30's + holding hands walking happy through the mall. The Asian ladies for the most part from China or Philippines. The angry feminists, gold diggers and drama queens and pigs can go ........  themselves. Life is good!

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

She will piss off a lot of feminists with that video ha ha

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I couldn't get past 40 second

Suggest you do something about your attention span.

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

I listened to the entire talk and agree with much of what this young lady is saying.  It is a pleasant change of attitude, even though little will come from it.  It may well be a 'tongue in cheek' video.

IMO, many men have lost their 'jatz crackers' over this 'feminist revolution' that is infecting the world.  If I could come back to this earth again, it would be as a woman.   It is laid out for them by narrow thinking males.  

Let me say that I am very much against domestic violence, but what irks me, is the failure to report 'mental violence' imposed upon males by their female spouses/partners as the case may be, in many instances.  Often this is the ignition point regretfully for violence by males.

Yes I have been a victim of this (no physical violence) but by a former wife who played the system that allows her to make unsubstantiated accusations that are just accepted as the truth by courts.  I almost suffered a breakdown due to this woman and it was only due to rallying by friends, did I survive.  

What is happening the world over, is IMO a concerted effort by women for 'equality' which if they were to really get it, they would go backwards.

Not long ago, I opened a car door for a woman in Australia.  She proceeded to give me a serve that I was 'demeaning' her - no wonder I now live in Asia.

Rant over sorry.

Edited by mogo51

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
no wonder I now live in Asia

I agree with much of what you wrote, but I have to add that I find the culture in Philippines to be more and more matriarchal with each passing year.  It seems ingrained in women everywhere to do everything in their power to take more and more control of the relationship whenever possible.  At least such is my experience and the reason why I am reluctant to commit to marriage.  Fortunately, advanced age has me realizing it is in my best interest to give more and more control to someone who can and will take care of me as I get very old.  I have seen too many old farts die alone because they will not compromise with their lady partners.  We shall see what the future holds when it arrives as I have no crystal ball to see into it.

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Yes Dave, you raise a good point here.  I can honestly say that I don't have that problem with my S.O but we can't marry as she

has also done that.  Annulment as they call it here is out of the question cost wise, so we just enjoy the relationship we have.

When we move to Phils next year, we will probably move to either Dumaguete or Iloilo and that is not where she comes from, ie Luzon.

so the quandary that I have, is should I buy where I want to be, or look to invest in an area where she will go once I check out?

I have a leaning to live for today and then let things sort themselves later.

We have discussed the relationship and how it will go aw I become  an 'old fart' and I am confident that I am in very good hands.