Don't Be So Fxxxing Dumb, She Says

jpbago
Posted
Posted
Y:  "Don't be silly, you know I can't let my mother pay my way when I have a "rich foreigner".  They already tell me I should dump you and find someone with more money."

This was in the paper 2 days ago:

In the list is his girlfriend, a Cebuana who is at least half his age.

The victim, Dieter Friedrich Meyer, had been reportedly generous to his girlfriend since they started their relationship last 2014 until December last year, when his dwindling pension could no longer pay for his and the girlfriend’s needs.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/02/22/dutch-guests-killers-may-be-friends-458783

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I thought "Y" was an Orphan brought up by her Grand Parents? Where did a mother Come From?

Just Asking  :)

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup:  So I guess we will have a "Boulevard Billy"  for a few days then in March then? cats away he he  :lol:

post-2148-0-45823000-1456385275_thumb.pn post-2148-0-16777500-1456385348_thumb.jp  :hystery:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
 I thought "Y" was an Orphan brought up by her Grand Parents?

Not an orphan but yep, mummy and daddy dumped her on the grandparents to raise. Its common here.  :whistling:

Where did a mother Come From?

Funny that. She came back into Y's life about the same time I showed up  :hystery:

At that point I would laugh and tell her to pick her sh&t and go

I've said that a time or two.  Sometimes laughing and sometimes when I'm mad.  But not so much any more.  Are you one of the fellows who didn't buy a house and put it in her name?  :th_goodidea:

his dwindling pension could no longer pay for his and the girlfriend’s needs.

You mean he couldn't live on $1,000 a month  :omg:   :hystery:   :cheersty:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Are you one of the fellows who didn't buy a house and put it in her name? 

So my Landlady looking over my shoulder asks. Why doesn't "Y" take "D" with her?

AH! say I, Peace and Quiet and eat what he wants and it just may be cheaper this way round.

"HUH" I wouldn't leave you here for days on end, you would just Invite all them friends up or just go to "YN" I KNOW YOU!   post-2148-0-15399400-1456388659.jpg post-2148-0-87707800-1456388676_thumb.gi

What on Earth does she mean?   :hystery:

• Like 4

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
 It will be a day to get there, a day to get back and 2 to 3 days there.  Duuuuh!"   So does this sound familiar to anyone?
I'll be gone 2 days"

Yeah, it sounds sort of familiar..... like something out of the movie, "Lost In Translation", with Bill Murray. Ref: He goes to Japan and encounters what seems to be a rational society.

"Lick my stockings." is what he hears from the 'hired gift' lady. What she's saying is "rip my stockings'.... wanting him to role play like her normal Japanese business clients who play rape her ala manga comicbooks.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
You mean he couldn't live on $1,000 a month      

HE could live on $1,000/mo but apparently SHE couldn't  :devil:

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Are you one of the fellows who didn't buy a house and put it in her name? 

So my Landlady looking over my shoulder asks. Why doesn't "Y" take "D" with her?

AH! say I, Peace and Quiet and eat what he wants and it just may be cheaper this way round.

"HUH" I wouldn't leave you here for days on end, you would just Invite all them friends up or just go to "YN" I KNOW YOU!   attachicon.gifandy capp.jpg attachicon.gifandy_capp.gif

What on Earth does she mean?   :hystery:

Certainly seems like she does that landlady of yours.Are we that predictable I thought you and the rest of us hid it quite well,obviously not.

• Like 2