Don't Be So Fxxxing Dumb, She Says

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Why doesn't "Y" take "D" with her?

Money.

Many couples fight about money when there is a limited supply.  If she goes by herself she will get by on 5,000 pesos.  If I go with her you can count on 20,000 being spent.  I have better uses for that additional 15K  :cheers:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

If she goes by herself she will get by on 5,000 pesos.  If I go with her you can count on 20,000 being spent.  I have better uses for that additional 15K 

Seems I may have been right about staying at Home, Even me and Kev couldn't Drink that much in the days she has Gone  :hystery:

Or Could we?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted (edited)
Tukaram (Tim), on 25 Feb 2016 - 2:40 PM, said: At that point I would laugh and tell her to pick her sh&t and go
I've said that a time or two. Sometimes laughing and sometimes when I'm mad. But not so much any more. Are you one of the fellows who didn't buy a house and put it in her name? :th_goodidea:

Oh... I did better than that... I built on her uncles land and the house is in no one name...  We could both be kicked off ha ha  :tiphat:

Edited by Tukaram (Tim)
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So my Landlady  . . .  (says0 . . . "HUH" I wouldn't leave you here for days on end

Are you suggesting I should feel flattered that she trusts me enough to leave alone for the better part of a week with all the beauties in this city?  There may be something to that.  (The trust, not the beauties  :thumbsup:  )

On the other hand, she will be surrounded by at least 3 of her girlfriends that I know would just love to run to me to tell tales if she was even batting an eye at a guy.  :th_noproblem:

Anyway, its all good.  Just wish I have enough pocket money to really take advantage of this upcoming week of freedom.  :565:

post-2148-0-09664900-1456399382.jpg

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

If she goes by herself she will get by on 5,000 pesos.  If I go with her you can count on 20,000 being spent.  I have better uses for that additional 15K 

Seems I may have been right about staying at Home, Even me and Kev couldn't Drink that much in the days she has Gone  :hystery:

Or Could we?

Always up for a challenge mate 

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Me:  "You know I was not happy about this trip of yours but I must say that I am happy it makes you happy.  Your happiness is important to me over and above our arguments.  So are you really going to ask your mother to pay your way? Y:  "Don't be silly, you know I can't let my mother pay my way when I have a "rich foreigner".  They already tell me I should dump you and find someone with more money." Me:  "Well I guess I expected that and it won't cost me too much because its only 2 days." Y:  "Don't be so fxxxig dumb!  You really think I am going all the way there, spending 2 nights, and then coming right back?  Use your brain.  It will be a day to get there, a day to get back and 2 to 3 days there.  Duuuuh!"  

Was this a serious conversation? Is this just sarcastic banter that the 2 of you usually share?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Dave my wife would never use the "F" word to do with my mental state..... She simply does the "lip" thing along with a mild glare.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Y:  "Don't be silly, you know I can't let my mother pay my way when I have a "rich foreigner".  They already tell me I should dump you and find someone with more money."

This was in the paper 2 days ago:

In the list is his girlfriend, a Cebuana who is at least half his age.

The victim, Dieter Friedrich Meyer, had been reportedly generous to his girlfriend since they started their relationship last 2014 until December last year, when his dwindling pension could no longer pay for his and the girlfriend’s needs.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/02/22/dutch-guests-killers-may-be-friends-458783

I hope the gf 'accepted the invitation for a further interview' - my how things have changed.  My money is on  the butler.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Or Could we?

Always up for a challenge mate 

I would never have this type of conversation with my S.O, in fact, yesterday we sat and made arrangements for her to go visit her parents in April when we are there.  I will not go 10 hour bus ride not for me.  She would NEVER ask me to pay for the trip, but she

knows that I will give her enough to cover her bus fare there and back, the rest is up to her.

I could never chastise her using the F word, I bloody taught her!

• Like 1