Don't Be So Fxxxing Dumb, She Says

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

J's favorite expression when things go bad is "f*ck-a-duck" ..... but never in public and not very often ...... hummmmm wonder where she got that from .... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Me:  "You know I was not happy about this trip of yours but I must say that I am happy it makes you happy.  Your happiness is important to me over and above our arguments.  So are you really going to ask your mother to pay your way? Y:  "Don't be silly, you know I can't let my mother pay my way when I have a "rich foreigner".  They already tell me I should dump you and find someone with more money." Me:  "Well I guess I expected that and it won't cost me too much because its only 2 days." Y:  "Don't be so fxxxig dumb!  You really think I am going all the way there, spending 2 nights, and then coming right back?  Use your brain.  It will be a day to get there, a day to get back and 2 to 3 days there.  Duuuuh!"

If this was normal and serious it would really worry me about the kind of woman she is and if I would want to be with her.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Praise God Myrlita has never treated me that way. If I put myself in their place where someone treated me like that, I would say have a good trip honey. Then when she returned, I'd be either on another island or have flown home. So long screwy, see you in St Louis.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

I looked at the lady with me and explained that what I called them was a highly technical term for bad/reckless driver.

Was your lady friend a good driver or a bad driver?

Non-driver unfortunately.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If this was normal and serious it would really worry me about the kind of woman she is and if I would want to be with her.

I worry about that too.  And then she does something really special like spend the night at the hospital squeezing a manual ventilator bag all night to keep a dying friend alive and I realize she is not perfect but the good outweighs the bad.

• Like 5

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
see you in St Louis.

St Louis?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I worry about that too.  And then she does something really special like spend the night at the hospital squeezing a manual ventilator bag all night to keep a dying friend alive and I realize she is not perfect but the good outweighs the bad.

Good answer Dave,I think that we should before making choices decide if the good outweighs the bad.The bad in Dalguete has started to outweigh the good so it is time to move. I have been to Dumaguete about 150 times over the last 4 years. I have stayed overnight many times and I think it will be ok there and the good will outweigh the bad.Anyway if you are thinking of making a decision which will change your life drastically you should take your time in making that decision. Our decision to move to Dumagute has been taken over a long time.

• Like 5

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

see you in St Louis.

St Louis?

An old joke from a Bugs Bunny cartoon from the early 60s.

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

see you in St Louis.

St Louis?

Maybe this is easier to get: So long screwy, see you in St Louie.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

see you in St Louis.

St Louis?

Maybe this is easier to get: So long screwy, see you in St Louie.

I remember seeing that on the B&W 19" diagonal babysitter. :thumbsup:

• Like 1