Holiday

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Is there any working days left in a year,seems to be a holiday for every reason imaginablePhilippine President Declares Sept 7, 21 Non-Working Holidays President Gloria  Macapagal-Arroyo has declared Sept. 7 and Sept. 21 non-working public holidays, Press Secretary Cerge Remonde said Friday.Monday was officially declared a national day of mourning for the burial of Iglesia ni Cristo church leader Erano Manalo.Sept. 21 will also be a non-working holiday in observance of Islam's Eid Il Fitr, to mark the holy month of fasting.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Is there any working days left in a year,seems to be a holiday for every reason imaginablePhilippine President Declares Sept 7, 21 Non-Working Holidays President Gloria  Macapagal-Arroyo has declared Sept. 7 and Sept. 21 non-working public holidays, Press Secretary Cerge Remonde said Friday.Monday was officially declared a national day of mourning for the burial of Iglesia ni Cristo church leader Erano Manalo.Sept. 21 will also be a non-working holiday in observance of Islam's Eid Il Fitr, to mark the holy month of fasting.
Yup, yup, yup, soon there will be no working days left and I think she is trying to get on the working persons side, but what she does not realize because she is so up there, is that working people usually do not get paid when they do not work. I guess the govt people all appreciate her and maybe the school kids that may get the day off because the teachers are probably off. I really think that many people in govt in the Philippines or elsewhere, have no idea how the average person lives and they are so very out of touch.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Fine time to announce it the Friday before the Monday holiday. If you had a business that could cost you a good deal of money. No wonder many are moving elsewhere.