What Does Your Wife And/or Step Children Call You?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I mean under normal conditions and not when she is angry with you or horny.  As for your children or step children, do they have a name for you?  Not behind your back but when speaking to you.

My grandsons in the states call me grandpa. My only grand daughter calls me "Wampa". Her way of saying grandpa.

My wife calls me "honey".  My wife asked me what should my stepson call me?  Should it be "dad" or by my first name or what?  Good question. I suggested he call me "wampa" like my grand daughter.

It works. He may have felt awkward calling me "dad" and disrespectful calling me by my first name. Now, the local kids call me "wampa". Is that cool or what. 

• Like 5

jpbago
Posted
Posted

My wife calls me "Hun" all the time, our girls call me "Dad", and everyone else calls me "Uncle" even tho I am not uncle to some of them.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

J calls me darling .... no kids involved .... :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Funnily enough, Both the Wife and my 16+ year old Step daughter call me Daddy  :89:

• Like 3

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Palangga and Tito respectively!

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted

I mean under normal conditions and not when she is ... horny.

Only "other than normal" conditions here so that makes it "normal" right? Haha So I get called all kinds of endearing names; Gwaps (declared endearment), Macho Man (my favorite), Sexy, Greg (just to let me know she remembers it? ), Stud, you get the idea.

She knows how to work my ego. She even Goggles endearments to try out new ones. Newly wed thing I guess, for 4 years now. [emoji12]

Baby is only 3 months, so right now it sounds like, "ehh". Tito Greg to the 100 other kids (probably only 70 if I stopped and counted).

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My wife compared notes with my mother, she calls me Honey......................when she uses my first name I look for a place to hide, because I know I am in TROUBLE!!!

How often do you have to hide?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
How often do you have to hide?

pushing 22 years of marriage, so on an hourly basis :hystery:  

• Like 1