What Does Your Wife And/or Step Children Call You?

jpbago
Posted
Posted

First thing I had to teach my wife was to put the lid down.  They never had a seat, much less a lid. 

Wait until the first time that you take her to America. There are many things that she will have never seen before like automatic water and dryers in public washrooms. After my wife's first trip, when we returned, there was a family gathering whereby she told them about all the new things that she saw and how she solved them. It was hilarious.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
automatic water and dryers in public washrooms.

We have those in many of the malls here... but I bet she would have a lot more culture shock than I did!  :tiphat:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
We have those in many of the malls here..

:89: Working?  :whistling:

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted

What was the topic? *scratching head*

• 2 years later...
Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
On 2/29/2016 at 12:29 PM, Tukaram (Tim) said:

First thing I had to teach my wife was to put the lid down.  They never had a seat, much less a lid. 

I had to teach mine to dry the seat off after she bathed and splashed water on everything. Same with her son (stepson). 

Main reason I installed a shower but no one uses it but me. I refuse to use a dipper then dab my butt dry. Maybe I should try using a hair blow dryer 

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

Necro Posting! 

Well... the kitten is already dead so I might as well post too :hystery:

SWMBO calls me honey most of the time, the tone varies depending upon if she thinks I'm not paying enough attention.

I only get Geoffrey (never Geoff) when I've done something wrong (or at least she thinks I've done something wrong).

Most of the younger family children call me Tito Geoffrey (with the hand to forehead touch of respect when they first see me), the adults (and almost adults) just call me Geoffrey.

The parents of my 2 God Children insist on calling me (and the other God Parents) Pare and Mare when they first see each other (not sure If I got the spelling right).

As for CR we generally use tissue at home but both the CR rooms have dippers and buckets plus tissue.

To be honest I prefer a hose and a trigger jet over either but I'd take tissue over a dipper.

*edit* I almost forgot!

necrokitten.jpg

Edited by GeoffH

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

Main reason I installed a shower but no one uses it but me. I refuse to use a dipper then dab my butt dry. Maybe I should try using a hair blow dryer 

My GF is the only one not using the shower. Her sister, my son, and I use it. Careful if you use the hairdryer on high heat.  

sore-butt-1.gif

Kuya M
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Necro Posting! 

necro.JPG

• Like 2

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted

Wife calls me different names; Honey, Sir Jack, Daddy, or Jaddy (jack and daddy combined).

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Kuripot most times

• Like 1
  • Haha 2