Adapting To The New Culture-Lightly Humorous

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
example 2-sweetie-here's how to use a can opener

This was done immediately upon my arrival here in the PI's.  She used one of my Sabatier knives to open a can ONE time and I put a stop to it.  I let her know that I had those knives longer than she has been alive and I will have them still after she is gone ha ha (yeah... somehow I plan to outlive everyone... riiiight)   :tiphat:

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

example 2-sweetie-here's how to use a can opener

This was done immediately upon my arrival here in the PI's.  She used one of my Sabatier knives to open a can ONE time and I put a stop to it.  I let her know that I had those knives longer than she has been alive and I will have them still after she is gone ha ha (yeah... somehow I plan to outlive everyone... riiiight)   :tiphat:

I had one of those moments when the lady I was seeing, her sister wanted a can opener and I handed her my leatherman tool and instead of using the can opener she opened the Rockwell 60 hardness hollow ground stainless steel blade and it looked like she was going to sacrifice the can and probably lose fingers in the process as it was the old original tool on which the blade did not lock. I stopped her and said here hun let me show you. I'm ordering 10 P-38 and 10 P-51 can openers before I return so I don't misplace or give all of them away.