Traveling the old Toboso road a nightmare

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Thought I would try a video here for kicks .... if it works out good I will try some more .....

We traveled this road going toward San Carlos sometime in Nov. 2012 .... started this upload at 7:00pm will see how long it takes .... upload failed after 10 mins. .... file is 193MB .... try to figure out why and retry

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Mike S said:

Thought I would try a video here for kicks .... if it works out good I will try some more .....

We traveled this road going toward San Carlos sometime in Nov. 2012 .... started this upload at 7:00pm will see how long it takes .... upload failed after 10 mins. .... file is 193MB .... try to figure out why and retry

Trying this again .... 9:20am ... finished uploading at 10:26 so Just a little over an hour for a 6.44 min. movie .... I'm sorry if you guys have a slow upload connection .... but at least some of you can watch it .... :thumbsup:  :cheersty:

Sorry about the no sound but there were a lot of naughty words uttered-by-you-know-who about the condition of the #^*+@!%$ road

Toboso to San Carlos 2.mov

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Mike S,

Perhaps you could create a youtube channel, upload the video's there, then just link to them here. That way member who want to watch the video can choose what resolution to view in based on how much bandwidth they have for download.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Mike S said:

Trying this again .... 9:20am ... finished uploading at 10:26 so Just a little over an hour for a 6.44 min. movie .... I'm sorry if you guys have a slow upload connection .... but at least some of you can watch it .... :thumbsup:  :cheersty:

Sorry about the no sound but there were a lot of naughty words uttered-by-you-know-who about the condition of the #^*+@!%$ road

Toboso to San Carlos 2.mov

I swear Mike, you must have placed a voodoo on your video because I instantly smelled fresh carabao chit you just ran over.

Well done Marine!  

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

That didn't look too bad compared to the Mabinay road when I travelled it where the major problem was remnants of the concrete road causing escarpments of more than 1/2 meter, general washboard and large potholes. Busses still traveled the Mabinay road but I bet they spent more on tires than they took in on fares. Of course I was in the owner type jeep, I wouldn't care to tear up the suspension on something nice on a road like in the video.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Mike, can you put up a text blow by blow description of the video. I'll close my eyes and imagine it.  My internet is so bad that it will take 8 to 16 hours to download!

Oh, wait, it just said 7 hours.  Oh, back to 15!  8, 16..........!  :-)

• Like 2